Eric: There's Something There

Even though it probably wasn't the best idea, I didn't get to doing the sound design for Little Shop of Horrors until halfway through production. However, I was lucky enough that Mr. Daniels (and Bea, technically) trusted me to get everything done. I wasn't even going to come in until two weeks later, but Len forced me to go. I wanted to think that it was because she was worried I would get in trouble if things didn't get done, but I think it was because of Bea. And more specifically, Bea and Noah.

Basically, Len wanted me to find out what was going on between them. Bea had been tight lipped about everything and Len was dying to know if there was anything between them. Especially since other theater kids kept coming to Len and telling her all about what they thought was going on between Bea and Noah. Len did not like other people telling her about her best friend and feeling out of the loop.

Anyway, I did as I was told. Mostly because I was terrified how Len would react if I said no, the stress of senior year was really psyching her out, but that was beside the point. I made my way into the lion's den and spied on Noah and Bea (#Neatrice? #Boah? #Nea?) every chance I got. It didn't take long to see what was going on: Bea liked Noah. She hadn't admitted it yet, maybe not even to herself, but she liked him all right. She liked him a lot. And I was pretty sure he liked her back. I didn't know Noah as well so he was hard to read but he seemed to be sending signals her way. Besides, he hadn't made a move on anyone else in the theater so that was a good sign.