Bea: Dealing With Difficult People

It's safe to say that I hated Noah as soon as he refused to quit. Sure, it might have been a little unreasonable for me to ask him to quit when his grade was on the line and everything but I blame the fact that I wasn't consulted when Mr. Daniels brought him on. The agreement was that I was the one who got to pick who was on crew and he only had veto power. But he had taken that power away from me. It would have been easier if Noah had at least tried to be nice to be, but instead he insisted on pissing me off for his own amusement.

Like all people do during times like these, I turned to my friends. But the traitors had already started getting to know him and they loved him. So naturally when I came to them with my problems, they all lost their minds and insisted I had gone crazy, which was obviously not true. Just because they hadn't realized it yet didn't mean I had to agree with them. But I did have to get along with Noah, as much as I didn't want to. As soon as he knew I was upset about the whole thing he got even more insufferable (I didn't even know that was possible).

But hey, I could be reasonable and I was going to be. Right after I threatened the hell out of him (it's how I'm so good at my job, after all).