Noah: Never Tell a Girl to "Calm Down"

Closing night always comes sooner than you might expect. And when that happens, people get pretty emotional. Like, super emotional. It seemed like every single person in the show was crying at some point during the night. Even the people who weren't technically "theater people."

Yes, that does (unfortunately) include me. I (really) hate to admit it, but there was something about the show ending that got to me. I wasn't at the level of some people (meaning Dale, who was a mess), but I did get a little teary eyed during Mr. Daniels last pre-show speech. And at intermission when a few of the cast members went missing and I found them all crying. And during the cast's final bows. Okay, I was kind of a mess.

But that was okay, the show went amazingly even though everyone was upset. Why? Because of the amazingness of Beatrice Masters. Even though she was crying almost to the point of hysteria throughout the night, she never missed a cue. I barely had to do anything, it was crazy.

I think the best part of not having to do anything was being able to watch Bea do her stuff. Everything that went well with the show was all because of her, there was no denying that. It was great being able to watch her have her moment. She had done so much for us, it was the least I could do.