Lennon: What Best Friends Do

I had refused to come to the theater when everyone else had asked, but when Noah did I sort of had to. There was something about Noah's personality that told me that he didn't ask for help if he didn't really need it. So when he asked for help about Bea, I knew he had to be serious. He wouldn't have called me if it wasn't absolutely necessary. So I ignored my homework and all my other responsibilities and went to the theater.

When I got there, Bea was basically a mess. I guess she had already started a freak out about leaving a theater earlier in the day and then some underclassmen crew member had set her off again. She was already at the stage where she was pacing the stage, rambling about random shit. No one would go near her, they were all just standing around in the wings looking terrified. I had no idea where Mr. Daniels was, maybe his absence was what had started this in the first place, and Noah was nowhere to be found.

But I couldn't focus on who was there and who wasn't, I had my best friend to help. There was a small window of time where I could still calm her down but if I missed it then all we could do was wait while she cried it out. I got on the stage and we eventually were able to talk it out.