#2

Bea's To Do List #2: Get Noah to quit

"Do you have a job for me?"

"Oh. You're here."

"It's my job..."

"Well I figured that you weren't actually going to show up."

"It's for my grade so I can't afford to not be here."

"Couldn't you do something else to help your grade? Why are you even here?"

"Mr. Daniels already told you, it's for my grade."

"But do you even want to be here?"

"No."

"Then just quit."

"Do you seriously hear yourself? It's for my grade, I can't quit."

"I'm sorry I'm not making more sense or whatever but I don't really like it when someone else decides who's on my crew."

"And that's my fault?"

"Not yet but if you stick around then it is."

"You're insane."

"I'm sure Mr. Daniels will give you some other opportunity for credit. Just please quit."

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to? And, more importantly, I don't have to. You can only boss me around when it comes to things referring to the play."

"It's a musical, not a play."

"Whatever. Hey, I'm sorry, but I don't have a choice. I can't risk making my grade worse."

"Thanks for nothing then."

"You know what?"

"What?"

"You have this neck vein that bulges when you get pissed off. And right now you're like seriously pissed off and it's kind of hilarious."

"So?"

"So I wonder how many times I can make that happen per day."

"Are you seriously saying that you're going to see how many times you can make my neck vein bulge per day?"

"Yep."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"There's the neck vein again!"

[][][]

Voila! The second update of The Stage Manager.

 I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has checked out this story so far

 I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has checked out this story so far. Starting a new story (especially when you have a story that's been as successful as JTH) is always scary because you never know if people are actually going to read it. There are so many writers who write a popular story and then every other story gets like no reads. But I just wanted to thank all of you who have made the jump and have kept this story from being a complete failure.

That being said, don't abandon me now! I promise this story will continue to be fun (or become fun, if for some reason you're not having fun) so don't give up

That being said, don't abandon me now! I promise this story will continue to be fun (or become fun, if for some reason you're not having fun) so don't give up. I'll see all of you on Tuesday! (Or tomorrow, if you read JTH.)