{22}- warning, very mature and graphic

A/n: if you listen to roger rabbit + scene two, James dean and Audrey Hepburn + stomach tied in knots + let's cheers to this, while reading this chapter you will probably cry. (;

Also, i'm going to make this really detailed and If you get disturbed just don't read it because this story has already been reported twice I don't know why, though.

Thanks(:

________________________________________________

I took a bite out of the soft warm Marshmellow that was stuck onto a metal dowel that Vic had stored in his tree house. He had built a fireplace in here, and it lit up the entire room. The place was small, it consisted of two rooms. There was a low-set table beside the fireplace with three pillows in which surrounded it. Parker and Oli have probably been here before. The flooring was covered in wood, and you could hear the water passing up under it. But, however even the floor was covered with an old dark blue rug. I was wrapped in a blanket, beside Vic. The way his eyes focused on the fire scared me slightly. It was like his eyes followed the flames, it was strange. He named his Treehouse 'SanFransisco' because he'd told me it was always a place that he wanted to go, or visit when he'd gotten old enough.

"Hey?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he answered, snapping out of it, and looking at me. I broke our eye contact, gazing out of the window, up at the night-sky.

"Nothing..." I muttered.

His warm hand ran over my shivering thigh, and he slowly kissed my neck with a depp chuckle, "tell me.." I sighed in satisfaction.

I closed my eyes, "Mm..nevermind, keep doing that." I moaned, my fingers dropping the stick.

He went away from my neck, and then he did something unexpected. As I was sitting cross-legged, he laid down, and put his head in my lap, staring up at me, "tell me, i'm serious, I wanna' know."

I laughed, playing with his hair, "nothing, you were just so focused on the fire, that's all." I mumbled, stroking the side of his face as he looked at me upside down. Vic's hand reached up to mine, and we laced them.

"I don't mean to do that...it's just pyromaniac nature."

"Yeah..what does that mean? If you don't mind me asking."

He deeply sighed, getting up from my lap and leaning against the wooden wall, pulling his knees up to his chest, " a person who likes to burn things or blow stuff up. Hence, me setting my house on fire. I just get intrusive thoughts, mostly. I think about burning things, people...objects. But I won't do that, you know? It's like I want to but I can't. I don't like seeing people in pain, it pains me. When I was staring into the fire, it fascinated me. I wanted to stick my finger in it, just to watch my skin tear away and for the flames to eat away at my flesh. I've thought about burning you before."

"Really?" I asked him, in amusement, "weird."

"Scary."

"Not really."

Vic smirked at me, "you're drawn to darkness, Kellin. It makes sense."

That struck a nerve, I've never thought about it that way, "what are you talking about?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "you like things that get your blood pumping, people who challenge you mentally. You get bored easily, and even though you may seem angelic-which you are-you love things that aren't good for you."

I bit my bottom lip, eating a Marshmellow, "you think you're no good for me?"

"I don't think anyone is good for me."