{twelve}

A/N: HI HELLO I LOVE COMMENTS SO MUCH THEY MAKE MY DAY OMG YOU GUYS ARE ALL PERFECT I SWEAR IT'S LITERALLY MY MOTIVATION AND I'M SORRY IF SOME CHARCHATERS ARE UNDEVELOPED I'M FIXING THAT RIGHT NOW OKAY YES<3

Warning: sexsexsexsex

_______________________________

"Can you try that note again, Kellin?" asked Justin. He was the light-haired pale-eyed guy who was also in the band with Jack, Jesse, and Gabe. He had an annoying expression on his face as he went over the notes again. He played bass, and from what Jesse told me, he was he was the joking one, but right now he seemed annoyed.

I shrugged, as I sang the last note again. They wanted me to sing in an alto tune, but my voice was higher, making the music sound horrible. It was one of my insecurities, my voice was never deep enough. I stopped singing, we sounded terrible. Looking at Jesse with no hope I started waling towards the door, "sorry guys, I cant hang..." I trailed off, walking backwards.

"Wait!" shouted one person, turning around I saw that it was Jack. The tall man with the silky black hair started grinning, he started to make a tune with his instrument that was quite different to the tune I was trying to sing along to, "Kellin, sing 'if you can't hang then there's the door' in a soprano voice, and then..." he pondered, "and then go for a musical break and make it up along the way," Jack told me. Walking back to the small center stage in the practice room, I decided to take another shot at it.

"Fine," I spoke in a singsong voice, grabbing the microphone that sat on top of the pale table. I stepped onto the stage and closed my eyes, as I started to sing, "

If you can't hang then, there's the door,

I.....don't wanna t-take your precious time,

you w-were such a pretty pretty pretty pretty face,

but you turned into a pretty big waste of my time,

you're the lowest tide, you're the low-est,

f...found a girl talking away,

she found a boy she knew she'd change..."

I stopped, realizing I was pouring out my heart as I made up the lyrics up as I kept singing. Suddenly all the instruments ceased, and Jack gave me another goofy smile as he nodded, "guys, we have a band." He said, laughing. The room filled with happiness and accomplishment and we kept on practicing until practicing hour was over. We left all the instruments in the room and it was dinner. I really didn't want to eat at the time because I wasn't hungry, so I walked back to my cabin. It was always quiet here, when nobody was here. I closed the door behind me and looked out the window, it was so nice. The sun was rising in the distance and the cotton candy clouds surrounded it, creating a great painted illusion.

"I like sunsets, too," spoke a voice that was all too familiar. I turned around and saw as Jesse walked towards me, next to the window. I felt him behind me but he then moved to my left side.

"They're pretty.." I said softly, "it's a shame they have to be covered up by the darkness." I said passionately, "it's weird...how can something so beautiful turn into something so dark?"

I heard him chuckle, "yeah I guess..." He tried off. I hated that about him, he never really elaborated on words, he didn't really think much about what I'd just said. If it were Vic, he wouldn't have been so passive about it.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"Vic."