{21}

A/n: Vic's treehouse is the pic above^(;

Tay shook me and I threw a pillow at her, "leave me alone.." I grumbled, closing my eyes again. I wanted sleep, I was so tired and didn't care if it was ten o'clock in the evening. I then felt a pillow being thrown back at my head. "Ow."

"Get up, Vic's here to see you." She spoke. I shot right up, and wiped the slob from my face.

Ignoring the pillow thing, I rushed a hand through my tangled black hair, "Well, do I look okay?"

She shook her head, "no..no not really."

"No no not really," I mimicked.

She threw her hands up, "well so-RY Mr. I haven't seen my boyfriend in two days and now I'm desperate for his attention because I don't have a phone."

I narrowed my eyes, "oh, shut up." She was like the sibling I've never had, I loved it. I chuckled, "okay, well what should I do?"

She pondered, leaning against the door frame, "Kellin..how do you feel about makeup?"

I sighed, "I've only used it once and that was before..."

"Oh," she thought again, "well I wanna do something. Stay put." She said. I took the time to walk over to the closet mirror and check myself. Wow. I really did look like shit.

Tay then came back with a black pencil, a hairbrush, and a dark sweater. She dumped the things on my bed, "okay so fuck gender roles. You're okay with this, right? You're not one of those guys who think makeup is only for girls?"

I shook my head, "no, please do whatever." I said. And that's when she took the pencil and put some of it on my eyebrows. It was an unfamiliar feeling and it tickled a little but I got used to it.

"Okay, now look up." She said. And I did so, as she applied something to my waterline. I sat still the whole entire time, and when she finished, she told me, "okay, now wear this. It's gonna match your eyes." I then took off my white shirt and shrugged on the green sweater, and the black skinny jeans she'd gotten for me. Tay then brushed my bangs from out of my face, and then to both sides of my face. She pulled my hair back a little, but then she frowned, letting it fall again. And pulling out of her bag, was a white-rose flower crown.

She smiled, "Alright, look at yourself now."

Regretting this, I hopped off of the bed and sauntered over to the mirror of the room. I gasped. I didn't look terrible at all, I looked actually nice. I thought the makeup would make me look feminine but it didn't. There was a smear of black eyeliner underneath my eyes, making my greenish-yellowish eyes pop out more. And my hair was styled in a way that I'd never thought of. My skin was slightly tanned, due to all the time I had spent at camp outside but it wasn't a bad thing. Most of all, the green sweater was much bigger than what I'd normally pick out and stopped at my knees. I turned to Tay, hugging her, "thanks so much."

She hugged me quickly, but then pushing me away, "alright, alright now go to him, he's down stairs waiting!" She scolded me. Laughing it off, I then walked out of the bedroom and skipped down the stairs. Walking into the living room, I saw Vic there on the couch. I saw him before he saw me. He was doing something on his phone and a giant smile crept onto his face. It was attractive. Deciding to finally show myself, I spoke. "Hey, you."

His face shot up once, but then he glanced at me again, getting up, "wow.." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pecking me on the cheek, "babe you look so good..is that eyeliner?"

I blushed, "only for youuu." I sang, "okay, I'm never doing this again..."

"The eyeliner? Why it's hot on you. I like it."

I pulled away from him, and held his hand with a warm smile, as we both walked towards the door "I missed you.."

He laughed, "you know, it wouldn't be like this if you'd just ask for a phone.."

"And we wouldn't be together if I didn't have a phone. Think about it. When I first got to Texas, if I had a phone I could've just called my Aunt to pick me up or called a cab or something."

"You have a good point," Vic spoke. We walked in silence, but it was a comfortable silence that I enjoyed. I knew where we were about to go, it was his favorite place. The Forest. But I realized he took a different path, going deeper into the woods. I didn't question him because I trusted him so much. But getting impatient, I finally had asked him, "where are you taking me?"

"My favorite place."

That threw me off, "I thought the forest was your favorite place." I pointed out.

Vic kissed my neck, "Hm, it's second actually.." Vic trailed off. But before I could ask anymore, we turned a corner and I took notice of a small shed. It sat on top of the small stream beneath it and it reminded me of a beach house, in a way. But it was so nice and away from everything, calming.

I let go of his hand as I walked up to the place, "woah.." I spoke, as I touched the wood, "did you build this place?"

"Yeah," I heard him say, "it took me five months. I come here when the bedroom walls become my only friends." He said softly, staring into the dirt and grass of the woods. It smelled fresh here, and you could really hear all the birds chirping and insects going off places and being free. It was such a natural feeling, I could see why he'd like it here. I tapped his hand.

"C'mon..lets go inside."