{four}

Warning: Much Gay !!

_______________________________________________________

"So I saw that flyer for that party," Aunt Molly said to me, when I opened the refrigerator. I suddenly got anxious and scratched the back of my neck. Shit, she found it...how am I going to go know? But then again, maybe the party isn't any good for me, I shouldn't be lying to her anyway.

I smiled sheepishly, "Oh, that?" I said, grabbing a soda and shutting the door, as I met her blue eyes. She rolled them, and put her hands on her hips.

"Well ya' are gonna' go, right?"

Blinking twice, I cocked my head, "what?"

"You can't just pass up a party. It's summer, you're older...you should enjoy yourself and let loose while ya' still can!" she told me, "you can borrow the car if ya' want."

I chuckled, "I guess you're right..." I thought, "thanks Aunt Molly," I told her, as I made my way for the door. It was mid-day, the sun was setting, and it was around nine o'clock. I just couldn't believe how unbelievably nice she was being to me, it was a relief.

"Wait, not so fast young man," she spoke, as I opened the door. At first, I didn't know how to feel. Honestly, the fact that she used my correct pronouns made me happy, she accepted me for the gender that I know was. The tone of voice she used to call me back had me feeling uneasy, though.

"What's the catch?" I asked, playing with the car keys.

"You've gotta' take Tay. That girl just never goes out, she scares me sometimes...nothing like me when I was her age. She's turning sixteen next month, same time when you turn eighteen, ya'll should really catch up."

At the party

This had to be one of the most craziest house I'd ever seen. It was huge, and you could tell it was beautiful at one point, but it was ruined with party streamers, toilet paper, and different colored paint splattered here and there. The music was so loud that I could hear it as both Tay and I walked up to the front door. The night was young, "you know, normally most moms would be livid if they found out their fifteen year-old was going to a crazy high-school party." She groaned, crossing her arms.

"Ah, come one...cheer up," I spoke, looking down at her, "it's one night. I'm just trying to get to know the people here and make friends-"

But I was cut off from my train of thought, as a girl with long curly hair opened the door. She smiled lazily, holding a blue cup in her hands, "c-come on in," she laughed, as she stared at me up and down, biting her lip. I held in my laugh, stepping inside. There were different colored balloons plastered all over the floor, and the lighting was very dim. Overall, this party looked like, and was basically sex. People were making out everyone they saw, most of them were dancing to the loud blaring music coming form the huge two speakers. There was a shot game I saw going on in the back of the house, and I noticed Parker and Oli competing against one another. The girl who had opened the door for us- Lorde, stumbled elsewhere and we were basically left to roam wherever. I was used to this sort of thing, so I walked over to the keg and poured myself some alcohol. The urges suddenly came back, and it was like saying hi to an old friend.

"We need to leave," Tay told me, with gritted teeth, as she pulled at my shirt.

I rolled my eyes, taking another sip, "okay well..." I spoke, "go sit out in the car and read the rest of your book. I'm only staying for like thirty minutes, anyway."

She scoffed, "fine. Whatever, if the cops come, i'm driving away..." she mumbled, walking through the crazy crowd of teens. Everything went light and easy, and as soon as I knew it, I was dancing and laughing and having a good time just like any other person that was here. The rest was a blur, and as much as I thought about hooking up with someone, I didn't. I really wasn't sole on the whole idea of having just mindless sex. Stumbling back over to the Keg, I realized it was empty. I grunted, "really?" I said to myself, as I kicked it.

"You want the good stuff, and not that shitty alcohol?" said a voice I recognized all-too-well. Just as i'd expected, it was Vic. He had no shirt on, and someone wrote 'i'm gay' in black marker across his chest. He had the same stupid smirk on his face that he wore when I first met him. I laughed at him, why not?

"Okay, lead the way," I said to him, when he grabbed my hand. Nobody really noticed us much, as we went downstairs into a dark basement. It was generally a medium-sized space, you could tell people hung out here, though. A faded green couch sat against the wall, and there was a mini-fridge right next to it, a T.V. was in front of them both. Vic then cut on the light, and immediately the glow of Christmas lights illuminated the whole entire space, it was pretty.

"Wow..." I said, to nobody in particular, as I looked around the room, "whoever owns this place has a sick taste in music," I spoke to Vic, as I pressed my fingertips against the surface of the band posters that were on the wall.

I heard him open the mini-fridge, "oh yeah? You like suicidal tendencies, too?"

I took my fingers off of the poster and walked over to the couch, "yeah," I said, "I like a lot of things..." I trailed off, my mind going to many different places. His dark brown eyes looked into mine, and he smiled slightly. I didn't know why, but I took the time to fully gaze at his chest. He wasn't jacked with muscles, but his arms were toned, and flexed when he pulled out a bottle of vodka, but his eyes never stayed off of me. I looked away, cursing myself for blushing so hard.

"So what else do you like?" he asked me, as he came over and sat next to me on the couch, holding the beverage and taking a whiff.

I didn't know why I laughed, but it came out, "I like boys with brown hair..."

He stroked my thigh, and bit his lip, "is that so?" he breathed, his voice laced with lust. I shifted out of pleasure, and moved his hand quickly.

"Y-yeah," I said, "too bad I can't find any, though..." I said in a playful tone of voice, snatching the Vodka from his hands and taking some, myself. And at first, I thought that he didn't hear me, but almost after a split second, he moved in on me, and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, sighing in content as he sucked my neck. It felt so satisfying and it turned me on so much. His lips against my neck sent me over the edge, my neck was a sensitive spot of mine. I let out a soft moan, as he held my waist and grinded into me. I never wanted it to stop, though. I tasted the sweet and bitter alcohol on his lips when he brought them back up to mine and entered his tounge into my mouth. I giggled a bit at first as both of our tounges met, but he gently bit my bottom lip and moved back to my neck. I then felt uneasy, when his hands travled to my shirt. Oh no, my chest. What if he see's it and thinks i'm some freak? What am I doing? Hell, I don't even know this guy!

Coming to my senses, I pushed him back. He pulled away from me and looked at me with confusion, "what-"

"I have to go, sorry." I said, as I got up from the couch and exited out of the door to the basement. I had to get out of here, that was so embarrassing. He's probably never going to speak to me ever again. I shrugged the feeling off, though. I ran out to Aunt Molly's car, and Tay was there, except she was making out with another girl. I quickly opened the door of the car and pulled them apart from each other.

"Tay sorry to interrupt but we have to leave, and quick."

She scoffed, "why?"

I then saw Vic stumble out of the house and meet eye-contact with me, I shuddered, as I put my foot on the pedal and I heard the engine roar to life. Tay eventually got the picture, and told the girl to leave, and eventually I drive away before he could even get the chance to get to the car.