{six}

A/n: short chapterr

"You're signing me up for a, a camp?" I asked Aunt Molly. I wasn't exactly upset but I was sort of pissed that she didn't ask my opinion on it, "what's this camp for, anyway?" I tried not to get mad at her because I knew she'd done everything in her advantage to keep me happy. An annoying habit I had was the fact that I could be super passive aggressive without realization. We were walking around in the supermarket, looking and racking up on more fruit since Aunt Molly and Tay were vegetarians.

"Mhm...well, Kellin I just figured since ya' really do love writing music that you'd like a music camp that'll better you in that field-"

"It's just something that I do on my free time..." I mumbled, instantly regretting the fact that I ever told her.

"Well ya' don't have to go if it really bothers ya-"

"I mean it's totally fine, I don't care."

"Kellin come on don't be that way, darlin' " she said as she picked up an apple and threw it into a plastic bag, "it's not so bad. My friend Nancy's son goes there...uh I've seen ya' speak to him before."

I was intrigued, "who?"

She then set the celery down and looked at me as she thought a bit, "I think his name is Victor."

I chuckled at the fact that I knew him, "oh, I've seen him around.."

"Have you," she mumbled as we got closer to checkout. I shrugged, "what's that supposed to mean?" I asked her accusingly.

"Oh, nothing," Aunt Molly laughed, "nothing at all."