{seven}

I couldn't be anymore grateful than I already was for Aunt Molly. The camp was going to be a week long and looking through the program, I realized it was reasonable. Maybe being there I could do something with my creative ability instead of just laying around all month. And to top it off, she and Tay went out and bought me new clothes. I didn't expect that and it amazed me that they cared enough about me to do something like that. As I finished putting all of my clothes and belongings into the backpack sitting on the bed, a thought has passed my mind. At first I didn't know what I was feeling, and then it came down all at once.

I missed them, so much. It was my friends back home in Oregon. Since my parents took away my phone I couldn't contact any of them until the end of summer. Sighing as the door opened, it revealed Tay. She had a sad look in her eyes and she sauntered over to me, "I don't want you to leave to go to this stupid camp," she spoke, her voice going into a whisper, "because..." He voice broke off.

I was confused, and I turned to her, "because what?"

She bit her lip, as she brushed a strand of her thick auburn hair beneath her ears, "he's a killer, okay? I know that you've got a thing for him but-"
"Are you talking about Vic?" I asked out of mild shock, "why would he be a killer?"

Tay looked down at her hands, "almost three years ago he burned down his own house. Both his parents were inside, including his brother. He killed all of them...I don't know how he managed but he was the killer who burned down that home, Kellin."
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. A killer? Vic was too happy-go-lucky to even be capable as something as terrifying as that. I didn't want to believe it, at all. But I know my heart was telling me to, but my head spoke a different language. I blinked twice, "this can't be true."

"It is," she said, as she pulled out her phone and a few minutes later, giving it to me. It was an article about him, too. I read it out loud:

" SIXTEEN YEAR-OLD BOY BURNS DOWN HOUSE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS "

Victor Fuentes (age sixteen) seemed like an ordinary kid, but as soon as he began to contemplate about taking his own life several times, his parents (Marget and Richardo) had planned on sending him to boarding school. According to another source, they say that he was "planning to kill both his parents already a month in advance". On May 15, 2014, Victor supposedly poured gasoline repeatedly over all around the perimeter of the house, and then choosing to finally light the match.  Luckily, a neighbor saw him in the act and called the police seconds later. Victor was arrested soon after and served a year and two months in juvenile hall. "

My lips were shaking and my eyes were glassy but I wasn't crying, I was just shocked. I made out with a killer? No, I kissed a killer? I sighed, as I tested a hand on Tay's shoulder, "I'm glad you told me this Tay...really. Now I know not mess with him"

She smiled out of relief, "glad I could come through with these facts before you leave...I'm gonna miss you."

I chuckled, "hey hey, it's only a week. I'll survive. I promise I won't let anyone burn me alive-"

She smacked my arm with a laugh, "not funny!"

I chuckled, "it's kinda funny..."

She rolled her eyes, "whatever, just stay out of trouble, alright?"

I nodded and smiled, how hard could it be, Tay?"