26

I watched as Ethan put a little lube on his finger. He coated the outside of my entrance with it. Well. It was meant as only an exit, but what am I gonna do now?

"Relax babe." He kissed my lips, and slowly inserted his finger inside. The sensation of something going in felt so weird, but I just kissed him harder to try and forget. Once it was deep enough, he just let it stay there to get me used to it. After a few seconds, he started moving it in and out. I felt him hit something, and it caused me to moan into our kiss. I have never felt that before, and I could feel the smile on his lips as he played with it. He pulled back, and watched my face as he kept flicking the same spot.

"E-Ethan." He inserted another finger, and then another. Soon I was arching my back, letting him take me further and further into my undoing. I came so hard, it coated both our chest. I was panting, and he just stared at me with so much love in his eyes. Is this how he feels when I do it to him? He kissed my lips, and wipes my cum off my chest with his tongue. Sweet Jesus, he is just too much for me right now.

"We're not done."

"What?!" I was trying to get my heart rate back to normal, and he wants more? Am I normally like this? The answer? Yes. Yes I am.

"I haven't had you in a year. I told you Carter. Even angels fall." My sweet innocent Ethan is gone. And in his place is a sex hungry beast. Damn.

"And I told you I would be there to push you back up." I kissed his lips, and felt him place both my hands above my head. He licked down my neck, to my left nipple. I didn't even know mine were sensitive. He licked the right, and then down my abs. My erection was now back, and harder than before. I was so busy enjoying the feel of his tongue flicking my nipple, I didn't notice his hard erection poking at my entrance. That is. Until the head of it started  spreading it open. "Fuck." I bit my bottom lip as he slowly pushed deeper and deeper inside me. I broke skin and tasted the metallic taste of blood. This really fucking hurts, poor Ethan.

"Relax babe. Breath. It won't hurt for long." I'll take his word for it, but this shit burns. How does he deal with this every time? "That's it baby. I'm half way in, just relax." Only half way?! I don't think I can stretch much farther! "Okay, this may hurt. But bear with me okay?"

"Fuck!" He slammed the last of his erection into me, and now he was fully inside me. I pulled him down to me, and let his warmth sooth my aching body. He held me close to him, until he knew the soreness had gone away. He then started to slowly rock his hips back and forth. After a few trust, the pain was replaced my unknown pleasure. "God. Ethan." We were both moaning and panting like crazy. His hips moving back and forth faster and faster. Our cheeks flushed from the heat of all this.

"Carter." He started moving faster, and faster again. And I found myself matching his pace. He was once again driving my body closer to another wave of pleasure. But before I could cum, he gripped the base of my dick and stopped me from cuming. "Not yet." With strength that I didn't think he still had, he flipped me on my stomach, and continued his trusting. I never in my wildest dreams picture myself in this position. But at the moment I didn't care. I want more of him.

"Faster." Ethan answer my request by moving those delicious hips of his faster, he was now pounding into me. His balls slapping against me as he moved. He reached around and grabbed my erection in his hand, and started pumping me as he continued to thrust. Ethan is trained to build stamina, so he wasn't letting up. He licked up my spine, and I arched my back because of the sensation it caused. "Ethan. I'm gonna." I couldn't even finish. He was making me feel too good to even talk.

"Cum for me." And that was all it took. I came all over his hand, and onto our sheets. I felt his release inside of me at the same time. He slowly pulled out, and the feeling was still too new to me. I collapsed onto my bed, not caring about the cum. Ethan laid down next to me, and we just stared into each other eyes. He kissed my lips, and pulled back to look at me. "Thank you Carter. This meant a lot to me." Ethan may be my husband, but I need to remind myself that he is a proud male as well. Just like how I am dominant, he is too. He just holds himself back for me.

"I should be the one thanking you. You have no idea how much I respect you right now babe. I'm too tried to even move, and I did this to you lord knows how many times. But I will admit. It didn't feel like how I thought." I'll be honest, I felt pleasure like no other. But no one but Ethan will ever know that.

"Thank you babe. Let's get some sleep. It will help your muscles gets some time to relax." I nodded my head, and closed my eyes once he turned off the light. I pulled him into my arms, and held him close. He may have just topped me, but he still likes to be the one to be held. And I don't think he can hold all of me in his arms like this. But I don't mind, I love him in my arms. It's where he belongs. And I swear I will never be stupid enough to let him go ever again.

That night I went to sleep feeling at peace. I got my family back, my husband was in my arms. My baby was sleeping safely with his godfather. My best friend and our sister, and her boyfriend were sleeping downstairs in their rooms. And our parents were happy and safe in there homes. There is still some stuff that needs to be worked out. But I am glad we're all getting past it. And working together to fix the love we have for each other. This is what it means, to be a family.