24

"Wait. One more time." I look at my dad and Freddy. They came back after about two hours of them being gone. Everyone staid to wait for them to get back. I just waited to see how much damage was done to my car. Thankfully the old man drove, and my baby came back without a scratch.

"Freddy and Michael are going to be your brothers." I looked to Freddy, but he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I will be getting more answers from him later.

"He agreed to get better doctors and treatment for Mikey, if I agree that we will become his sons." I look to Ethan, who is still holding a sleeping Nick in his arms. He looks at me, and smiles. I look to James, and he is smiling too. He nods his head, and looks to Alastor and Val who are smiling proudly at my old man. I then turn to look at Marcus and Jenny. I watch as Jenny stands up, and walks to Freddy. No one dares to say anything. Both of them are staring at one another. I almost expect to see them both reach for a gun or something.

"I'm sorry." Well that was a surprise. "I should have thanked you for bringing my brother back to us, instead of being the total bi-, I mean, witch that I was." That was a total shocker. Even Marcus looked amazed by this. Freddy, on the other hand, just smiled down at her.

"No need. I was a stranger, and I was suddenly mixed into the middle of all your lives. I get it, so we're cool." What she did next, surprised even him. She hugged him. She full on mama bear, crush your lung, bitch let me get a breath, hugged him. I think he even started turning blue in the face. "Air. Need. Air. Must. Breath." She pulled back and laughed.

"Welcome to this crazy family."

About another hour later, everyone started to head out. Ethan was about to leave too, but I stopped him before he walked out the door. He turned to look at me with that cute confused look on his face.

"Carter? What's wrong?" I'm tired of waiting for things to go back to normal. They are taking too long, and I am not known to be a patient man for very long.

"Spend the night." I really missed when he blushes. "We've been apart too damn long, and I miss having you in my bed. So please, spend the night?" He smiled and nodded his head. We said good night to everyone, and made our way to my room. Freddy was passed out in his, you could hear his faint snoring. And Nick was sound asleep in his crib in my room.

"He's so cute." Ethan was leaning over his crib watching him. I quickly changed for bed, and told Ethan to find anything that he wanted to sleep in. He picked a pair of sweats that hung low on his hips showing his v-cut, and no shirt. I on the other hand, am sleeping in black sweats, and a black tee.

"Come here." He climbs into my bed, and I notice the red growing on his cheeks. I pull him to me, and enjoy having him in my arms. He lays his head on my chest, and closes his eyes. I run my hand thorough his hair, and memorize how soft it is. I miss this. "Ethan?"

"Hmm." I can hear him falling asleep. I look at the clock, and see that it is getting close to midnight. Ethan has always been bad about staying awake late. He was like a little kid in that way.

"Wanna move back in together?" If he was tired before, he sure as hell isn't now. He sat up so fast, I felt the breeze.

"Really?" I can almost picture a little tail wagging back and forth.

"Just one thing." He tilted his head, but let me continue. "Freddy moves in with us." He was quiet for a while, I thought he was gonna say no. But then I saw a smirk on his face. My little angel really has turned mischievous. "What's that smirk for?"

"He can move in, if you let James, Jenny and Marcus move in too." I plopped my head. James and Marcus I don't mind, they're like my brothers. Jenny, I love her to death, but I don't want her to be the cause of my death. I look up at Ethan, and see him biting his lower lips waiting. God I wanna bite that lip. So I do. "C-carter?" I bite his lower lip, before I placed a deep kiss on his soft sweet lips.

"Deal. But I still need my alone time with my husband. So they are all staying on the second floor. Third floor will be like our own little space." Now I'm grateful Val had my dad and Alastor make the mansion three floors high. Smart move.

"Deal!" He quickly jumped out of bed, and ran out the room. I sat up wondering where he went when I heard him open a door. Not long after did I hear Freddy's screams.

"What the hell?! Are we under attack?! Save my chips! Wait! Screw the chips, get Nicky!" I started laughing as he ran into the room searching for Nick. He looked at the crib, then at me, then at Ethan, and back to me. "It's past midnight, why the hell am I up?" He sat on the floor Indian style, and started rubbing his eyes.

"I was trying to tell you something before you ran out." Ethan sat down at the edge of the bed, and looked at Freddy.

"What grown man jumps on another grown man, just to tell him something?" I looked at Ethan, who just shrugged his shoulders.

"I was exited, and he wouldn't wake up. I was gonna kick him at first, but that might of killed him." I remember how hard Ethan can punch and kick, so I quickly sat up. Freddy noticed, and asked what was wrong.

"Ethan is a trained Kick boxer remember. He may not seem it, but he is stronger than you and me." I have never seen Freddy look more like a kid. His eyes got so big, and I swear I saw a twinkle in his eyes.

"Can I see?" Ethan looked to me, and I looked at the time. Looks like no one is sleeping now, why the hell not.

"Fine. Only because it's still amazing to watch." We all got up. Ethan grabbed a shirt, I grabbed the baby moniter, and we all put on our shoes before we walked to the backyard. We hardly use it, and it has a pretty big open space. Ethan stood a few feet away from the back porch, and me and Freddy took a seat on the steps. We watched as Ethan stretched, and bounced around on his feet a few times. Before we could blink, he started punching. Even without something to hit or connect, his punches still held power. However, his kick is what had Freddy running back into the house.

"Yup, never pissing you off. So. Good night." He ran back inside and shut the door, I heard him calling for Nick. I swear if he wakes Nick up, he's sleeping in Freddy's room.

I turn around when I feel Ethan sit on my lap. I hold him to me, and look at the stars. We just sit there, and watch the night pass. After a while, he turns and kisses me. I like when he makes the first move.

"I can't wait till we move in with everyone. I'm excited." He bounced a little, and I had to calm my little friend down. "I love you Carter." I looked into his charcoal gray eyes, and fell in love all over again. I held his cheek, and ran my thumb over his bottom lip. I gave him a passionate kiss, and had to hold him closer before he slid off.

"I love you too Ethan." Hopefully this all works out, and the drama can now be over. I am so over the drama.