25

After we told James and Jenny the news that same morning, Jenny went straight to packing. She called Marcus, telling him to sell his apartment. James also sold his, and they started moving things to the mansion. Ethan had rooms prepared for everyone.

"Please Carter? Come on. I promise to be careful!" I pinched the bridge of my nose, and took a deep breath. He is starting to give me a headache. He has been asking me this for the last twenty-seven minutes.

"Freddy for the thirty-fourth time. No! You can't have Nick in your room. He is staying in the Nursery connected to mine and Ethan's room." He pouted, and went back to playing with Nick's feet. He was laying on his back on a little baby mat on the the floor.

"Come on Carter, let the guy have Nick for a few nights." Jenny and Freddy were slowly working to liking each other. It's a work in progress.

"No Jenny."

"Carter man, come on." I laid my head back on the couch, and closed my eyes.

"James, stop siding with them." I heard Marcus laugh, but he is the only one who is staying quiet. He is my favorite right now.

"Carter." I felt Ethan wrap his arms behind me, and lay his hand on my shoulder. His warmth seeping through my shirt. He kissed my cheek, and I opened my eyes to look at him. "Babe, he's Nick's god father. Let him have him a few nights, every two weeks." I looked at Ethan's face. He learned last night how protective of Nick I really am. He started crying, and as soon as I heard him over the monitor I ran all the way upstairs. Those long, three flights of stairs.

"Fine! But so help me god Freddy. If Nick comes back anything less than his perfect normal self, I will make sure you have the proper parts to birth a new one." His face paled, but he nodded his head.
______________________________________

I can't do this. I have been pacing around the room for two hours. I swear I left a line on my carpet.

"Babe relax. You've left him with Freddy before, and he's always fine. You know that he would never do anything to harm his godson." I sigh, and lay down with my arms behind my head. Ethan leans over me, and places a kiss on my lips. He goes to pull back, but I grip his head.

"Oh no you don't." I slide my tongue into his mouth, and tasted how sweet he was. He moans, and it only made me want more.

"C-carter." I started trailing kisses down his jaw, his neck. The hole time I was remember every inch of his body, as I trailed my fingers up his chest. I flicked his nipple, and bit his earlobe as I did. He tried to hold back his moans.

"Don't hold them in baby. Let me hear your sweet voice." He gave me what I wanted, and I rewarded him by nibbling on the sensitive spot on his neck. I was about to go further, when he stopped me. "What's wrong?" I saw something in his eyes, and it was driving me crazy for some reason. He shook his head, but with a mischievous smile on his angelic face. What the hell happened to my angel?!

"You have given me so much happiness Carter. Let me give some to you for once." Before I could ask what he meant, he was lowering my shorts down. He pulled my erection out of my shorts, and started moving his hand up and down slowly. I tilted my head back, enjoying the feel of his hand on my dick. I felt something wet and cold, and looked up to see him let his saliva slide down the side of my shaft. He was looking at me as he did it, and I swear I almost busted a nut right then and there. The feel of him spreading his saliva with his hand was making me as hard as a rock. Harder even.

"Fuck Ethan. Babe, that feels so good." I watched as he licked the pre-cum off my dick, and started swirling his tongue around the head. Only to send my body into shock when he took half of it in his mouth. I was speechless. I don't mean to sound cocky, no pun intended, but I am not a small man down there. I was told many many times. I left him numb the first few times we made love. So to see him take half of me in his sweet little mouth, made me want to worship every inch of this delectable man.

"Carter. Do you trust me?" I looked into his eyes. Even with all the shit we have been through, and all the drama that we still have to work through. I do trust him.

"Yeah. I do." He smiles, and I see determination in his eyes. At the moment he isn't my sweet angel. Right now, laying before me, is a man. He pulls my shorts and boxers completely off, and he starts to suck me up again. I close my eyes and enjoy how warm his mouth is. When I open my eyes, the sight I see is still breath taking. He is now completely naked. Allowing me to see his lean muscular body. He removes my shirt, and I notice his eyes get wide when he sees my tattoo. I just realized he hadn't seen it before. He traces the pattern of it with his finger. I don't move, I just let him trace it. His face is so serious, but right now it's perfect.

"It looks really good on you." He leans down and places a kiss on it. I wanted to tell him what it means, but a sensation between my legs grabs my attention instead. I look down, wide eyed, and see Ethan's hand between my legs. I look into his eyes, and know full well what he wants to do. I know if I say no, he might think I don't trust him. Or like I see myself as the more 'dominating' one in this relationship. But I won't lie and say I don't have the biggest need to curl at the edge of my bed with my legs pulled tight to my chest. "Carter. Can I?" He is so fucking lucky I love him, and I am willing to give him the world. I take a deep breath, and nod my head. I see a small smile spread upon his face. He reached over me, and pulled out a bottle of lube inside the drawer. As I stared at the little bottle in his hand. The only thing that came to mind was, I am so fucked.