Chapter Forty One

“Oops, shit.” Harry Styles mumbled, as he tripped over the tiny steps that led to the caravan doors. The glass bottles in the plastic shopping bag he was holding all clinked together, producing a set of noises that Zayn’s ears would have enjoyed and appreciated, if he wasn’t so busy trying to get Harry stood up right. The two teenagers had been out for something to eat on the second night of their holiday adventure. Harry had walked Zayn through the streets of the small town that he seemed to know back to front until he had rediscovered the small Italian restaurant that his family had dined in almost every year. It had been quiet and close, just Harry and Zayn, as the emerald-eyed boy had watched his boyfriend carefully eat spaghetti Bolognese.

The fake ID in Harry’s wallet had also worked well enough for Harry to have a pint or two, but being that tall and skinny, the boy was a fair lightweight. He had a pint of beer with his dinner, and then dropped off in the small shop in the caravan campsite and brought a few more bottles of brightly coloured drinks for when the two boys got back to their small home for the week. The bottles all stopped clinking together when Zayn held onto Harry’s torso protectively, his brown eyes looking over Harry in worry that he would fall again. The two large feet that belonged to Harry didn’t exactly help his battle with gravity, nor did the boy’s two long legs.

Harry finally opened the door to the caravan and pulled Zayn inside, before closing the door once more. Zayn jumped onto the sofa bed and pulled his legs towards him so that he was sat cross-legged, his brown eyes watching as Harry placed the bag of bottles onto the small counter and shuffled his jacket off.

“Sit down, Harry, before you fall again.” Zayn spoke, tapping the space next to him on the bed as he watched Harry slowly shuffle around the caravan, the battle he was having against gravity extremely obvious.

“Coming, coming.” Harry chuckled, throwing his jacket on the back of a chair in the small space of the caravan, before he looked down at Zayn with a wide smile.

Harry’s green eyes looked at how Zayn was smiling happily up at him as he sat on the edge of the sofa bed. Zayn always had a habit of smiling at people, especially when they smiled at him. He was the most polite teenager that Harry had ever had the pleasure of meeting. The messy duvet from the bed seemed to cuddle around Zayn’s body, as Zayn’s eyes watched Harry, waiting for him to sit on the bed with him. There was a caring smile on the boy’s face, and Harry slowly sat down next to him, swooping his arm around Zayn’s neck and bringing the boy tumbling down onto his side, a giggly yelp escaping his lips.

“Harry!” Zayn giggled, snuggling into Harry by wrapping his arms around the curly haired boy’s torso happily. Harry simply smirked at him and pressed a short kiss to his lips, before looking over Zayn’s face once again.

Over the last day or so, Harry hadn’t been able to get enough of the brown-eyed boy that stuck to his side every minute of the day. He didn’t know whether it was because he had dressed Zayn up in more of his new clothes, causing the boy to almost look like a model, or whether it was because everytime he looked at the soft lips on the boy’s face, he was reminded of all the whimpers, squeaks, and those velvety echoes of his own name that had fallen from them only the night before. Either way, Harry just could not get enough of Zayn Malik. The sounds Zayn had made the previous night started to echo around in Harry’s head, and he quickly brought his lips to Zayn’s once more, a messy but slow kiss, which was appreciated by Zayn from the tugs he gave to Harry’s plaid shirt to keep the curly boy pressed to him.

The colourful bottles suddenly popped into Harry’s mind, and Harry brought his lips from his boyfriend’s and sat up excitedly. Zayn let out a squeak of impatience, a small pout forming on his lips as he tugged Harry’s shirt to bring him back to where he was. Zayn loved the feeling of Harry kissing him, everytime was new and exciting, and he had never felt so happy and safe then when Harry’s large hands were being held around him. The brown eyed boy loved how Harry’s lips would go from being strong and fast to slowing down every so often, and as he tugged his boyfriend’s shirt, he hoped that Harry would follow out his request and come back onto the bed for another kiss.