Chapter 56

Greeting from HAWAII my wattpeepz!! Here you go!!! Mahalo!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Tatay, hurt!" Sabi ni Sage na pilit hinihila ang red bow tie niya.

"Sage, sandali na lang dadating na si nanay," he said as he bent down to fix Sage's bow tie. "Sean. You okay baby boy?" Binaling niya ang attention sa isang kambal na naka white tuxedo and red bow tie din. Sean's hair was in a Mohawk style while Sage have spiked hair.

"A huh..." Sean nodded.

The song change to the instrumental tune of Forever's Not Enough. That got everyone's attention including Gerald and the twins standing next to him by the altar. Sammie started walking wearing a white dress and a red ribbon on the side, her long brown hair was curled, laying down white and red roses petals on the floor. She looked at her dad and smiled at him. He's also wearing all white tuxedo and white tie and red rose boutineir. He winked at her daughter. When Sammie arrived at the front of the altar, she position herself by the bridesmaids and maid of honor. Then, the doors opened and there she was on her white princess like wedding dress with twenty feet long vail. She holds a red and white bouquet.

She looked straight ahead and saw her men waiting for her in the Altar. She smiled widely and started to walk down the aisle. Everyone who's present at the event started clapping their hands. Finally, after how many years they're finally having their much awaited church wedding.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sammie where's the tulip?" Gerald asked his daughter while he fix a fancy homemade dinner outside by the garden.

"Here tatay!" She said handing him a single stem tulip.

"Thank baby girl!" He smiled. "Are your brothers ready?"

"I think so!"

"Why don't you call them, nanay will be here soon!"

Sammie left her tatay fixing the dinner table making sure everything is perfect, while she get her brothers in the living room. "Kambal are you guys ready?" She asked them while yaya are still fixing the twin's clothes. They're wearing jean pants, Jordan breds, and baby blue plaids to match their shoes. Their hair are spiked up. They both look adorable. Sammie in another hand is wearing a royal blue silky dress with black shoes.

"Malapit na Sammie. Just putting the kambal's shoes. Ready na ba sa labas?" Tanong ni yaya sa kanya.

"Opo," she answered politely.

"Nandito na sya! Nandito na sya!" Tumatakbo na sumisigaw si Manang.

"OMG! OMG! Tatay!! Nanay's here!" Takbo naman ni Sammie sa Tatay niya. Sumunod naman ang kambal sa Ate nila.

"Okay okay! Sammie you stand by me, boys do you remember what to do?" He asked his sons.

"Opo!" They answered together.

"Babe...?" She said as she walked in the house. "Babe, I'm home!" She just came back from a long day rehearsal for ASAP the next day.

"Nanay!!" Bati sa kanya ng kambal.

"Wooooowww! Ang gwa-gwapo naman ang mga babies ko!" She kissed both of them. "Anong meron?" She asked them nagtataka kung bakit naka bihis ang mga ito.

"Come nanay," Sean said and hold her one hand. Sage did the same and hold her other hand!

They both led their nanay outside by the garden and pool. There, awaits Gerald who's wearing a dress pants, black shoes, navy blue button up and black blazer. He looked very handsome. Sarah couldn't help but smile at him. Gerald prepared their backyard for this night. He called his friends to help him with the lights, and the decorations.