Chapter 50

Enjoy peeps!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was almost a months and a half since she guested in Showtime. Today is her meeting with the Viva executives. They're going to talk about her come back album, TV guestings and shows. She already have her suggestions in mind as what she and Gerald talked about. But she's feeling lazy. It was already a drag for her getting up this morning. But she can't cancel it now.

"Babe anong oras meeting mo with Viva?" Tanong ni Gerald while holding Sammie.

She cover herself with the blanket. "Around noon," she answered.

"Si Sammie, I have to go to work na." Gerald said putting Sammie on the bed.

Sammie jump around the bed, and pulling Sarah's cover. "Nanay! Nanay! Wake up!"

"Aaarrgghhh!! Rooaaarrr!!!" Sarah tackled Sammie and tickled her while making animal noises.

"Babe... Sige na aalis na ako!" He kissed her on the lips and kiss Sammie on the head. "Good luck later. Text me!"

"Okay. I will, bye!"

"Anak do you wanna go to the Mamu's house later?"

"Yeah! Mamu! I love mamu!"

"Okay, you go to yaya first Nanay will call some people."

"Okiey."

Sarah brought her daughter to her yaya and went back to her bedroom. She went to the bathroom to start her morning rituals. She washed her face and as she was brushing her teeth she notice something different. She looks blooming. Her breasts had become full grown again. She looked back the mirror, staring at the clock with the date behind her. Her eyes grew larger remembering something. She looked for her phone. She checked her period tracker and her suspicious is right. She's a month late.

She stumbled to her bathroom drawer looking for pregnancy kit. "Shit! Where is it?!" She murmured. She looked everywhere and couldn't find one. "Ay tanga! We don't keep one! Uuugghh!!"

She put on a simple shirt and pants. She ran down the stairs looking for manang.

"Oh? Bakit parang nag mamadali ka anak? Anong meron?" Tanong ni manang.

"Manang sama ka sa akin Dali!"

"Saan tayo pupunta?"

"Sa pharmacy."

She drove to the pharmacy with manang. She grabbed all the pregnancy brand kit they have I the store. She had manang pay. She doesn't want people to see her. Then, they drove back home.

"Buntis ka anak?"

"Hindi ko pa alam. Wag nyo muna banggitin Kay Gerald."

"Ay! Sana nga! Lalo mas matutuwa si Gerald nyan!"

"Oo nga po eh. Gusto na niya sundan si Sammie." They arrived back home. "Sige manang sa kwarto lang ako ha, pag hinanap ako ni Sammie."

"O sige good luck anak!"

She went up stairs and hurriedly opened the boxes of pregnancy kit. She took one test and waited. It was the longest two minutes of her life. When she finally saw the result, she took another one, and another one and another one. On her sixth times of taking it she came to a decision to believe the result. She let out a big sigh and cried.

She took a shower after. She got ready for her meeting. She dropped off Sammie to Gerald's mom's house who's leaving with Ken right now.

"Mamu!!!" Sammie squealed seeing her grandmother running to the gates to meet her. Sarah put her down and ran to her Mamu's arms.