Chapter 18

A/N: as promised! Posted on my birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Enjoy reading!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Breaking News: Gerald Anderson balik pilipinas.

"Binulabog at ginulat ni Gerald Anderson ang buong pilipinas ng dumating siya ngayon umaga sa NAIA! Heto ang exclusive video ng arrival ni Gerald sa bansa."

"OMG!! Gerald!" Sigawan ng mga Tao sa airport particularly ang mga babae. Pinag fiestahan siya ng mga reporters. A lot of camera flashing and questions.

"Gerald bakit ngayon ka lang bumalik?"

"Bakit ka bumalik?"

"Kamusta ang buhay? What's new?"

"Mag babalik artista ka ba?"

"All your questions will be answered very very soon! I'm glad to be back home and I'll see you all later. Sorry nag mamadali po ako," sabi ni Gerald.

Sumakay na si Gerald at sila Carly and Amy sa van. Sinundo sila ni Ken and Fred.

"Welcome to the Philippines!" Sigaw ni Ken welcoming the two girls.

"Holy shit Gerald!" sabi ni Amy. "I didn't know you're still that famous after almost five years being gone."

"People never forget the Sarah Gerald Love Story Controversy," sabi ni Fred.

"Speaking of Sarah does she know I'm here?" Gerald asked.

"No. As you wished she doesn't know anything. ASAP is about to start actually," Ken said.

"Good! Everything is going smoothly just as I planned," Gerald smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FLASHBACK (pang pahaba ng story! Hahahahahah)

"Two months? That's a long vacation!" Gerald's boss said.

"Yes sir. I just need to take care of personal things back home," he said.

"May I ask what is it?"

"It's a family matter sir and it's too personal."

"Okay, as you wish! I'll see you in two months Mr. Anderson," he shook Gerald's hand.

Gerald left his boss' office. He looked excited and happy. His bright smile is back. He cleaned himself up really well. He shaved and got a hair cut. Though his face looked matured he still looks young. He's greeting everyone in the office with smiles and joking around with them.

"Someone's happy!" One of his guy co worker said.

"Of corse! I got my vacation granted! See y'all in two months!" He said.

He went inside Carly's office and told her the good news. Carly had also asked for three weeks vacation and got granted. Amy and her planned to go to Hawaii for those weeks but Gerald convinced them to come with him to the Philippines.