Chapter 52

Fast forward tayo mga peepz! Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Babe can you bring out the cake please?" Utos ni Sarah sa asawa.

"Okay, sandali lang sila Sage and Sean hindi ko makita," sagot naman ni Gerald.

"Baka nag lalaro lang sa labas," she said. "Sammie! Call all the kids! It's time to blow your candles."

"Okay, Nanay!" Sammie called her cousins, friends from school and the other kids.

Everyone gathered around to sing a happy birthday to Sammie. She's turned five today! Present din ang mga Ninong at Ninang nya at mga friends ng mag asawa. Sarah and Gerald stood behind Sammie carrying their twin boys. After they sang happy birthday to Sammie, they took a family picture.

Later on that night nag uwian na rin ang mga bisita. Nag tulungan ang mga parents and katulong nila to clean. Nang matapos ay hinatid ni Gerald ang mga parents nila. Naiwan ang mga anak Kay Sarah.

"Ate, get ready for bed na please," Sarah said while washing the twins bottles.

"Nanay! Nanay! Nanay!" Sigawan ng mga kambal behind her.

"Kambal stop! Anong nangyayari?"

"Sean poopoo wabbit!" Sumbong ni Sage.

"Hay nako lagi na lang kayo nag aaway," she carried Sean and sat him on the counter by the sink. Sage started to cry. "Oh, bakit na naman?" Sage raised both of his hands signaling her to carry him too. "Sus! Jelling jelling naman itong isa!"

"Nanay! I wanna shower before bed," Sammie said.

"Alright. Let's go!" She carried Sean, holding Sage's hand while Sammie follow.

She took her kids to their bathroom because it's bigger than the rest. She turned the water on making sure it's in the right temperature. Sammie took her clothes off and excited to hopped in the water.

"Nanay, I ligo too?" Sage asked.

"Me too! Me too!" Sean said pulling his shirt up and it got stuck by his neck. "Nanay! Hep! Nanay!"

"Hahahahaha Sean! Wait," she laughed. Tinulungan niya ang anak subadin ang shirt nito.

"Nanay I whedy!" Sabi naman Sage na ang pants ay all the way sa ankle niya trying to walk towards the tub.

"Sage wait!" Sabi niya na hinabol ang anak. "You still have your clothes on!"

Pinaliguan niya ang tatlo. The three ran to her bed wrapped with their own kiddy towels. They're jumping everywhere on her bed.

"Okay kids bihis na bilis! Tatay's coming home na hindi pa kayo natutulog magagalit yun! Sige," she told her kids.

"Where did tatay go nanay?" Tanong ni Sammie.

"He dropped off Mamu and Lola and Lolo home," Sarah replied while she put on her pajamas.

"Ooooh okie! Can I wait for him? then I'll go to sleep." Sabi ni Sammie.

"Okay, but we have to wake up early for church bukas," she said. "Okay boys your turn. Come na!"

The twins stopped jumping on the bed and went closer to they mom. Sabay niyang binihusan ang dalawa. She even brushed their hairs. She smiled while fixing their thick hair with the comb. They look like little Gerald's with her eyes and dimples.

"Nanay," sabi ni Sean while he hugged her. "I shleep hea?"

"Nanay! Me too!" Sage hugged Sarah too.