Chapter 49

49

Have a great day/night everyone! Enjoy! =)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"It's our pleasure to introduce our dear friend and everyone for sure miss na miss nyo na!" Sabi ni Anne.

"I'm so excited! Mahirap I-convince nitong taong toh! Ha?! Grabe!" Biro ni Vice. "Eto na please welcome ang nag iisang.."

"POPSTAR PRINCESS MISS SARAH GERONIMO!!!!!" Sigaw ng mga host.

Sarah came out and started to sing medley of her songs. First was How Could You Say You Love Me, If Only, Sino Nga Ba Sya, Forever's Not Enough, Ikot Ikot and one sing and dance finale number.

Everyone in the audience are very surprised. Sigawan at hiyawan ang lahat. Everyone sang with her. Everyone at home were glued to their television watching Sarah. The camera man focused on Gerald who's carry their daughter. Sammie's clapping and smiling while watching her nanay sing. The crowd goes wild seeing Sarah's family on the sideline supporting her.

"OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!" Sigaw ni Billy.

"SARAH GERONIMO!!!!!" Sigaw naman ni Vhong.

"WALA KA TALAGANG KUPAS!!! Sarah G is Sarah G!!" Sabi ni Vice. "Na miss ka namin! Na miss nyo ba si Sarah?!"

Sigawan naman ang mga studio audience.

"Kamusta Sarah? How are you?" Tanong ni Vhong.

"I'm very okay. Masaya! Salamat dito. Hello madlang people! Popsters I miss you all!" Bati nya.

"And look who came and supported you!" Sabi ni Anne at kinuha si Sammie Kay Gerald. Sumama naman ka agad si Sammie sa Ninang nya. "Did you see mommy sing Sammie?" And Sammie nodded.

"Ge anong masasabi mo sa performance ni Sarah?" Tanong ni Karylle.

"Walang pag babago! Sabi nga ni Vice Sarah G is Sarah G. I'm very proud of you asawa ko!" He smiled at her.

"And who do we have here?" Karylle said at nilapitan niya ang bata na karga karga ni Anne. "What's your name?"

"Samantha Andewson," cute na cute na sagot ni Sammie.

"And how old are you Samantha?"

"Two." She held up three of her fingers at tawanan ang mga tao.

"Hoy! Wag nyo nga pag tawanan ang inaanak ko! Porket ba wala siyang "r" and advance ang mga fingers nya eh puede nyo na pag tawanan?!" Biro ni Vice at lalong nag tawanan ang lahat. "Amina yan. Sammie, come!" At kinuha ni Vice ang bata Kay Anne at niyapos ito ng mahigpit. Sammie giggled.

"Ano Sars meron pa ba next time ito?" Tanong ni Anne.

"Aaahhh... Hahahaha..." Tumingin sya kay Gerald. "Ma papagusapan! Hahahaha.."

Tawanan ang mga tao.

"Bakit? Ayaw ba ni Gerald?" Tanong ni Vhong. "Gerald ayaw mo na bumalik showbiz si Sarah?"

He laughed. Hindi niya masagot. He looked at Sarah and winked.

"Pag iisipan ko pa. Ma trabaho at nakaka pagod ang pag ku-kumbinsi..." She laughed. Anne and Vice laughed with her kasi they get what she was saying.

"Si Sammie na lang. Sammie you like to see Nanay on TV singing and dancing?" Tanong ni Anne.

"Yes Nanay! Sing more!" Tuwang tuwa na sabi ng bata.

"Ayaw ni Tatay eh..." Sarah pout.

"Tatay say no?" Sammie said looked confused when she turn her head to her tatay.

"Awwwww!!! Ang cute ninyong tatlo!" Sabi ni Karylle.

"Hahahahaha anyway! Maraming maraming salamat Sars na pumayag kang mag guest sa Showtime. Mga kapamilya once in a life time lang toh ha! Wag nang mag re-request ng isa pa. Matrabaho daw kasi ang pag kumbinsi sa asawa!" Birong sabi ni Vice at tawanan ang lahat.

"Sarah! Thank you again! You are incomparable! Nag iisa ka lang. We love you!" Sabi ni Anne at umapos Kay Sarah. "Napa saya mo mga fans mo at lahat ng mga tao. The showbiz industry really do miss you! And to your family. Ge thank you at pinayagan mo si Sarah kahit one time lang. And thank you for introducing Sammie to everyone."

Kinuha ni Gerald si Sammie Kay Vice. "In behalf of our daughter, Thank you rin to everyone who's always been there for my wife. Yun mga walang sawang sumusuporta sa kanya. I'm so thankful for each and everyone. As my wife use to always say... Forever is not enough to thank each and everyone of you," sabi ni Gerald.

Tumingin sya Kay Sarah na naluluha. Sammie reached both of hands to Sarah signaling her mom to carry her. Sarah carried her daughter. Sammie hugged her tightly. Then, she rest her head on Sarah's shoulder.

"Inaantok na si Sammie," sabi ni Anne. "Once again thank you Sarah and Gerald. Everyone, the one and only my favorite Popstar Princess SARAH GERONIMO!!"

"Kita kits sa Monday!" Sabi ni Vice na kumakaway.

"Bye madlang people!! Iiiitttttssss Showtime!!!" Paalam ng mga host.

Bago umuwi sila Gerald nag pa picture muna ang mga hosts sa kanila at and ibang mga fans nag pa picture kay Sarah. On their way home naka tulog na nga si Sammie sa car. Sarah can't stop talking about how happy she is performing again. He can see happiness in his wife. She's so hyper.

"Salamat asawa ko," she smiled at him.

"Alam mo naman kung ano ang ikakasaya mo, ibibigay ko." He kiss her knuckles. "Basta babe ha! Yun promise mo! Everyday..." Biro nya.

"Oo, oo! I know! Talagang hindi mo nakalimutan ha?"

"Of course! Sarap mo kaya!"

She quickly slap him on his arm.

"Oowww!! What the?"

"Shut up! Marinig ka ni Sammie. Alam mo naman yan batang yan always repeating what she hears."

"Babe naman! Tulog ka ya yun bata!" He said looking back at Sammie. "Sakit noon ha! Humanda ka mamaya!"

She blushed.

"Oy oy oy... Mag hahanda nga mamaya! Namumula ka babe!" He teased her and laughed.

She slapped him couple more times while he kept laughing.

"I hate you!" She said.

"Hahahahahaha I love you too, asawa ko."

She giggled. "Forever asawa ko," she touched his face.

"Kelan mo gustong bumalik sa pag perform?" He asked her still breathing hard.

He pulled the blanket to cover their naked body. She laid her head on his chest while he wrapped her around his arms. She can hear his heart beating rapidly. Sweats was still coming from her forehead.

"Ewan ko," she said catching her breath. "I want to explain things to Sammie first. I want her to know what I actually do."

"Babe... No seryes pleases. I know the hours of making teleseryes. TV commercials, mag pictorials, TV guesting, ASAP and concerts only." He said.

She closed her eyes. "Okay. Whatever you say. You're the boss," she said lazily.

Gerald kept talking but she had already drifted to sleep. He realized it when she wasn't answering anymore. He kissed her head. "I love you, asawa ko," he whispered.

"Forever, asawa ko," she whispered back.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.

.