Chapter 42

Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Natahimik lahat ng marinig ang sunod sunod na tunog ng heart beat na lumalabas sa ultrasound. The doctor plastered a smile on her face. She moved the ball deeper to where the heart beat was coming from. She turned the monitor to Sarah and Gerald to show them the little shaped bean that was giving the heart beat.

"Congratulation! I think baby really wants to hold on," she smiled at them.

Gerald and Sarah cried in each other's hand filled with joy and happiness. Hearing the baby's heart beat was all a relief for everyone!

"Thank you! Thank you!" Gerald quickly hugged the doctor.

He turned to his mom. "I'm gonna be a dad!!!" He screamed and hysterically jumping up and down.

"Ang OA naman nito!" Sabi ni Vice. Then, he joined him and started doing the same thing Gerald was doing. Everyone can't help but laugh.

The doctor went to Sarah. "Sarah you need bed rest. We want the baby to keep holding on. So, no stress, eat healthy food and REST!" The doctor smiled. "Congratulation again. I'll go head. Don't forget what I told you."

"Maraming salamat doc!" Sarah said.

"Thank you doc! Don't worry I'll make sure Sarah gets her rest and everything you said!" Gerald said strictly.

"We are happy for the both of you! Congratulation!" Sabi ni Mommy Divine. "Pero yun kasal? Bukas na yun!"

"We're gonna have to post pone it till Sarah is well rested and till our baby is safe," sabi ni Gerald.

"Ge..." Sabi ni Sarah.

"Yes babe, do you need something?" Lambing na tanong ni Gerald while he kisses her forehead.

"Next month na lang ulit. I'm sure puede na," she suggested.

"Okay. I'll start calling people." He smiled.

"Ah Ge! Kami na lang ang tatawag. You should stay with Sarah," sabi ni Anne.

"Salamat."

After a while nag alisan ang mga family nila and friends. Sila na lang naiwan sa hospital. She was sleeping in his arms. He's wide awake protecting her and their baby with his arms.

Nang naka uwi na si Sarah sa house naging super hands on husband si Gerald. Lahat ng gusto ni Sarah sinusunod niya. He wouldn't even let her off the bed without his alalay. He's been buying her healthy food and having manang cook healthy food. Hangang makalipas ng ilan days ganon ang naging routine ni Sarah.

He brought her fruit salad in the morning. "Asawa ko breakfast time!" He said. "Oh bakit ka naka simangot?"

"Nababato na ako! I'm not use to not doing anything!"

"I know babe pero you have to rest for yourself and for our baby too!" He said. "Konting tiis na lang okay?"

She turned her back on his.

He heard her sobbing. "Hey... Babe don't cry masama Kay baby." He hugged her from behind. "Sige ka ma sasad din si baby. Gusto mo yun?"

She shook his head.

"Okay then tahan na..." He kissed her head. "Eat breakfast na. Shin and Fred will visit later."

They were eating breakfast together in their room when Gerald's phone rang. "Okay... No... I'll personally go there... Okay... Bye!"

"Who's that babe?" She asked.

"It's nothing. Si Fred lang." He lied.

Mag hapon na naman si Sarah sa kwarto niya. All she did was slept and relaxed. She's getting tired of resting. She's tired of watching TV and movies. She felt like a prisoner.