Chapter 45

here we go..... ENJOY!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Richard!!!" Sigaw ni Sarah ng tamaan ng bullet si Richard sa likod ng shoulder niya when he threw himself to Sarah. They both landed on the floor. Na pasigaw si Richard sa sakit.

Sigawan din ang lahat ng pumutok ang baril. The police had no choice but to shoot Maja to stop her. She landed on the floor, dead. Naka tayo si Rayver ng bumagsak sa floor si Maja. He also use his body to cover Sarah. He slowly turned to Sarah. 

"Ray..." She said looking straight at him.

"Sorry... I love you," he smiled.  He looked at his chest and blood was coming out from his chest through his shirt. 

"Rayver!" Salo sa kanya ni Gerald and Fred. 

"Bro! Bro!" Sigaw ni Fred habang tinatapik ang pisngi ni Rayver.

"Oh God! Raaaayyy!!" Sigaw ni Sarah na pagapang kung nasaan sila Fred, Rayver and Gerald. She started crying. 

Everyone are getting emotional. Blood are everywhere, two of their friends who was very good to all of them are laying down lifeless on the floor. The emotion are very high. The ambulance just arrived. They hurried to get Richard on the stretcher and wheel him to the ambulance. The other paramedics took care of Maja and Rayver. All of them followed the ambulance to the hospital. 

"Nag lulukso po ngayon ang showbiz industry sa napabalitang confirmed na dead on arrival sa St. Luke's Hospital ang dalawa sa mahuhusay na actor at actress sa industria... Nakikiramay po ang TV Patrol sa mga pamilya nila Maja Salvador at Rayver Cruz..."

GMA News: "Maja Salvador and Rayver Cruz dead on arrival sa hospital."

The news got around quickly all over the world. The media are all over everyone from the police report, to the witnesses, to the two families and all their friends. All the people close to the two are mourning. 

Gerald, Sarah and the rest of their friends who really saw what happened didn't tell the authorities all the detailed. They just let the police who were inside when things happened to talk. Out of respect for Maja and Rayver they didn't tell anyone the whole reason how and why did everything go down. And there's no more case to go through. 

Couple of days had past the death of Maja and Rayver are still the topic of the country. Sarah and Gerald refused to give interviews. They did however, went to Maja's and Rayver's wake. After all, they were all good friends some where down the road. Both of the families apologized to them but they said that everything is in the past and everyone forgiven everyone about what happened.

"Nhie!" Sabi ni Sarah pag pasok sa room ni Richard. Nasa hospital pa rin si Richard after the shooting. The doctors got the bullet out of his shoulder. He got some stitches. The doctor said that he needs to rest until his wound is heal. All his family are in the room when she got there.

"Sarah," sabi ni Ruffa at nag beso sila. She greeted everyone including his parents.

"Kamusta ang hero ko?!" Sarah teased him. 

"Naks! Ok lang. I feel better!" He smiled.

"That's good! I can't express how tha-"