Chapter 43

Enjoy! =)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Kahit saan tagala lagi ka na lang sumisipot!" Naiinis na sabi ni Sarah ng makita niya si Maja.

"Ge, puede ba tayo mag usap? Tayo lang dalawa?" Pakiusap niya.

"Wala na tayo dapat pang pag usapan." Sabi ni Gerald at tankang umalis na.

"Ge please..." She grabbed him by his hand.

"Let go of my husband!" Bumaba ng car si Sarah at hinarap si Maja.

"Babe no!" Pinipiit ni Gerald is Sarah na wag gumawa ng kahit ako. "Go back to the car na. Hindi maganda Kay baby."

"Sarah..." She said. "I'm sorry..."

Napatigil ang dalawa sa narinig nila. She's apologizing!

"Hindi naman namin alam na-"

"Namin?!" Sarah yelled.

"Sising sisi kami ni Rayver. Hindi naman namin alam na kasal na kayo at buntis ka. We're so sorry."

PAAAAKKK!!!

"Sorry?! Sorry lang?! Ganun na lang yun sorry! We almost lost our baby tapos ganun lang sorry?!" Sabi ni Sarah after she slapped her.

"Babe!" Pag piit Kay Sarah. "Lets go na. It's not got for the baby." Pakiusap niya sa asawa. "Umalis ka na Maja. And if you think your sorry will make me change my mind, nag kakamali ka! I will see you in court!" Pinasok niya ulit si Sarah sa car and they drove off.

Maja cried in defeat. She can't do anything anymore. Rayver is in jail and sooner or later they'll figure it out that she was the accessory to the crime and soon she'll be in jail. Her career will soon go down the toilet. This will be the biggest controversy in Philippine's showbiz.

"The nerve of that girl na mag pakita pa after what she did! What they did! Talagang inamin pa niya!" Sarah said yelling while they get inside the house.

"Babe calm down... Si baby..." Gerald said calmly following her to the kitchen. "What are you looking for?" He asked her when she's going through the cupboards.

"Babe pag balat mo nga ako ng mango pls..." She said while she got the chizwiz from the cupboard.

"Babe kakakain lang natin eh," he said while he started piling the mango.

"Dessert babe!"

Sarah was dipping the mangoes to the cheese and eating it. Gerald was giving her the disgusting look. "Anyway babe, the reason I lied to you the other day cos I filed a case against Rayver. I didn't want you to stress over it because si baby."

"I understand, but you could have told me about it when I asked you. You made me look like a fool and weak like I can't handle anything-"

"But Sarah-"

"I'm not done talking yet!" She interrupted him. "I'm not weak Gerald!"

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry!" He said. "I just don't want you to worry too much and stress over things."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What?!" Sigaw ni Gerald. "They let him out with bail?!"

"Sorry but we need your statements both para ma process ang kaso at maibalik siya sa kulungan." Sabi ng abogado nila.

"Kami dalawa tagala ang kailangan doon?" He asked his lawyers sitting in front of them in the living room.

"Yes, they need both of your statements," one of the lawyer said.