Chapter 53

53

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Wala akong masabi Ge," sabi ni Fred. Nasa May pool side sila ng Bahay ni Fred and Rachelle. It's about passed midnight when he called his best friend Fred. He told him what happened in detailed.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," he said tearing up.

"Ano ba gusto mo sa buhay? Akala ko okay na ang lahat. You even said that yourself five years ago ng bumalik ka at nag propose sa babaeng sabi mo na gusto mo makasama habang buhay." He said making Gerald remember the past. "Nag iba na ba? Meron bang iba?"

Hindi sumagot si Gerald.

"Putangina naman Gerald oh!" Napasigaw si Fred. "Meron kang tatlong anak!! God! Gerald!"

"Walang nangyari okay?! Nothing happened!" Sabi ni Gerald. "Andrea... We gotten to talking. She's fun. She's funny, she appreciates the things I do. She made me see things and realize what I missed."

"At ano naman yun?!" Inis na tanong ni Fred.

"I miss the old me! Okay? Ngayon everytime I wake up till the end of day I do the same thing. Work, home, work, home! Take care of the kids. Sarah and I, we are not the same anymore. I feel like her career and the children are the only thing she's focus on. Sometimes she forgets she have a husband that she have to take care of."

"Gerald! Do you hear yourself?! You are being selfish!"

"I'm here because I need a friend Fred! Hindi ako pumunta sayo para lang sermonan mo! Can you just zip it and just open your ears?!" Sigaw ni Gerald.

"Okay! Okay. I'm sorry," Fred said.

"Can we go somewhere else? I don't want Rachelle and your new baby to wake up."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sean had went back to sleep but she can't sleep. There's a lot going on her head. She slowly got up and fixed Sean's sleeping position. Then, she went down to the kitchen and looked for something. She doesn't know what exactly she's looking for but she can't stop looking for something. She started making noise at lumabas si manang.

"Anak? Gabi na, meron ka hinahanap?" Sabi ng matanda. "May problema ba?"

She tried not to show her face to manang. "Ah, wala po manang. Matulog na po kayo. Okay lang po ako."

Manang went back to her room.

Napatigil sya ng pag hahanap ng makakita sya ng wine. She quickly grabbed it. She popped it open and poured some in a glass. She sat in the living room and stared at the TV without turning it on. Two glasses of wine later, the door bell rang. She quickly got up hoping its Gerald.

"Oh my Sarah," sabi ni Vice. "Ito ang kailangan mo!" He hold out a bottle of Hennessy.

"And this!" Anne hold out a bag of pulutan.

"Anong ginagawa nyo dito? It's really late," Sarah said.

"I was worried about you," Anne said. "And Shin called us. Gerald's talking to Fred. She wanted to be here pero ka papanganak lang nya, kaya she sent us!"

Sarah's tear fell. She was quick to wipe it but her friends saw it. She walked back to the living room and her friends followed her. Vice quickly poured shots to their shot glass. Before he can say anything Sarah took the shot right away and made a face.

"Sige girl, talk!" Sabi ni Vice and poured more into her shot glass.

"What is there to say? He left." She took another shot. "He left! He said he loves me very much then he left! Hahahahahahaha nakaka tawa noh?"