Chapter 36

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESSSPPPRRREEENNDD SARAH GERONIMO!! HAPPY QUARTER OF CENTRY OLD!! HAPPY HPP!!! LOVE YOU MUCH!! MUAHz!!!

Enjoy reading!! =)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ano Vice? Do you have it?" Kinukulit niya si Vice. Kararating lang ni Vice galing sa mall. Sarah is in the shower at the time.

"Oo! Ang kulit!" Sabi ni Vice. "Ang mahal nito ha! Utang ito! Jojombagin kita pag hindi mo ako binayaran!"

"Promise I'll pay you back once you keep your promise! Pag hindi! hindi Kita babayaran!" Banta niya.

"Fine! Here!" He gave something to Gerald.

They both looked at it for the last time. They're both feeling gigiddy and excited.

"Ready na ba?" Tanong ni Vice. "Grabe! Eeeekkkkk excited ako!"

"Babe naka balik na ba si Vice?" Sabi ni Sarah ng lumalabas ng bathroom wearing a robe.

"Present!" Sabi ni Vice na nakataas pa ang kamay.

"Okay. Mag ready na kayo! I'm excited for our luau under the sunset!" She excitedly said.

The three of them got ready and are headed for the luau. When they got there, it was empty. Nag taka naman si Sarah.

"Are we early or talagang late na late na tayo?" She said. She's wearing a white maxi dress, her hair is curled and down and with a light make up on. She looks very pretty and simple.

"Baka early lang tayo. Ikaw naman late na late eh wala pa ngang sun set eh!" Sabi naman ni Vice. "Ay! May naka limutan ako sa hotel! Sandali kukunin ko lang!" He left.

Nakipag holding hands siya Kay Gerald while they walk to the Paradise Cove Luau.

"I love you..." He kissed the back of her hand.

She smiled, "I love you too."

When they got to the place the waiter led then to their reserved table. They were the first ones there. They were serve with a refreshing mai tai cocktail drinks.

"Babe, bathroom lang ako," sabi ni Gerald na tumayo at hinalikan siya sa ulo.

She stayed there wondering her eyes around. She sipped on her drinks and patiently waiting for Gerald and Vice. It has been ten minutes hindi pa rin bumabalik si Gerald. She's getting impatient na. A instrumental music came on. Two cute Hawaiian kids wearing a traditional island outfit came up to her. They put a white flower band on her head. They both took her hand and led her to walk. The kids are giggling while walking with her. She looks confused but excited.

"Where are we going kids?" She asked them na nang gigigil sa ka cutetan ng mga bata. The kids just laughed and giggled at her.

"You're very pretty," one of the little kid said while giggling.

They get to the beach and saw an isle full of roses petals. Biglang lumabas si Vice wearing all white. He blind folded her. He handed her a bouquet of white roses.

"OMG! Vice! Anong nangyayari?!" Na nginginig niyang tanong.

"Dyan ka lang! Wag ka muna lalabas! Meron mag sasabi sayo kung ok na lumabas ka. OK?!"

She nodded.

The kids started walking sa isle. Vice smiled at her na kinikilig. Vice started marching. When he reach the end of the isle Gerald entered from the side wearing all white linen pants and shirt with white floral Lei around his neck.