Chapter 27

A/N: sorry took a while to update... Got busy at work..

Anyway,

Enjoy!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Babe..." Sabi ni Gerald habang yapos yapos niya si Sarah sa bed. He's running his hands up and down her arms while her head is rested on his chest and her arms around his body.

"Hmmm...?" She said moved her head near to the nook of his neck.

"What do you wanna do to day?" He asked her hugging her tightly.

"Nothing...." She scooted up to nestle on Gerald's neck smelling his after shave cologne. "I want to stay like this forever..."

"Forever..." He embraced her tightly and shut his eyes.

"BORACAY BABY!!!!!" Fred and Rachael barge in Sarah's room.

"And the moment is over!" Gerald sigh and threw pillows at the couple.

"Siiiiiissssss!!! Come on! Everyone's waiting na!" Excited na sabi ni Racael.

Bumaba na ang apat at nakita ang mga kaibigan putting bags in the van and getting ready to leave. All the couple's close friends from the showbiz are there. They also brought Amy and Carly so they can enjoy themselves.

They all arrived at the Villa that Gerald and Sarah arranged for all of them. The two rented a big villa located on a private beach next to Boracay to accommodate all of them. The Villa doesn't have a lot of bedroom so they all have to share with others. Okay na rin yun hindi masyado malaki ang bahay. That way they can still see each other and enjoy vacation. They rented the place for a week even though some of their friends are only staying for two to three days because of their hectic schedules. Fred and Rachael are still thankful that they can all attend their bachelor and Bacherollete party.

Nang naka ayos at na ka pag pahinga na ang lahat nag tanong si Fred kung ano ang una nilang gagawin.

"Beach!!!!" Sigaw naman ng mga girls.

Nag change ang lahat sa beach outfit nila. Sarah wearing a bathing suit under her big white shirt. Gerald is just wearing a surfing shorts with no top. The rest of the girls are flaunting their swim suit body and Sarah feeling insecure. The good thing she's wearing a big shirt. They all headed by the dalampasigan para mag start nang mag laro sa tubig. But before they enter the water the girls started putting sun screen to their partner's body. After, the guys did to same to the girls.

"Aahhhhyyyyy sali ako!! Sali ako diyan," sabi ni Vice na inaalok ang lotion sa mga lalake pero wala naman kumuha.

"Babe surfing lang ako ha?" Sabi ni Gerald Kay Sarah.

"Sige dito Lang ako with the girls," sabi ni Sarah. "Vice, give me. Ako mag papahid ng lotion sayo."

"Sarah! Take your shirt off!" Sabi ni KC.

"No! Ayoko nga! Baka mag muka akong katulong next to you girls!" Sarah said.

"Sarah! Ang sexy sexy mo kaya!" Sabi ni Angeline at nag agree naman ang lahat.

"Don't worry Sam it's just us! I mean Sarah... You did it one time at your house remember? What's the difference now?" Tanong ni Amy.

"Eeehhh...."

"Sige na girl promise I will not rape you!" Biro ni Vice.

"Take it off!" Sigaw ni Anne. They started chanting "take it off" until she did.

"See.... You look sexy!" Sabi ni Shin.

When Sarah took off her big shirt they all ran towards the water. The guys are busy playing water sports they didn't realize the girls are having more fun than they are. The guys looked at the girls swimming and playing with the water. Some of the guys got jealous and joined the girls, leaving Gerald and Rayver surfing.