Chapter 35

Enjoy!! 😊

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The communication with Gerald and Sarah are very much intact. As they promised each other they talk everyday even after hours. They talk about everything that happened on their daily basis.

Very happy naman si Sarah na pinayagan siya for her request to have five days off. She wants to surprise Gerald and para na rin sunduin siya. Excited siya at sasama pa si Vice sa kanya. Three days before she leaves for America she felt that Gerald is being cold to her.

"Na papansin ko one word answers lang sinasagot mo sa akin! May problema ba Gerald?" She said na naiinis na kasi kuwento siya ng kuwento pero parang hindi naman siya pinapakingan Ni Gerald at para lagi wala sa mood.

"Wala nga! Paulit ulit na lang ba tayo Sarah?!" Galit na sabi niya.

"Bakit ka nagagalit? Bakit mo ako sinisigawan?!"

"Alam mo we need to take a breather! Wag muna tayo mag usap!" He hung up on her.

"Gerald! Gerald!!!" She was so pissed and threw the phone on her bed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Bakit parang ma tamlay ka?" Vice asked her as he fasten his seat belt. "May sakit ka ba?"

She remained quiet.

"Sars my problema?"

"Si Gerald kasi. We haven't talked in days. The last time we talked nag ka galit pa kami." She said while making herself comfortable at PAL first class seat.

"Baka naman may ginawa ka kaya nag tatampo?"

"Not that I know off. I told him lahat, kulang na lang pati pag gamit ko ng banyo iku-kuwento ko pa!"

"Well, mag kikita na kayo you can talk to him." Vice smiled at her.

"Yeah. Anyway, kamusta?"

"Okay naman! Excited ako maka pag relax ng konti! Anong plans natin when we land?"

"Naka usap ko na si Amy and Carly. They'll pick us up. Tapos straight tayo sa bahay ni Ge. Then, I want to go sa Hawaii!" She smiled widely.

"Kaya ba ng five days natin ang Hawaii?"

"Oo naman! Three days doon tapos our fourth day we come back sa California then Manila."

"Parang mas lalo yata tayo mapapagod niyan sa gagawin natin!"

"Jetlife!... Hashtag!" She laughed.

"Marunong ka na ha?! Hahahaha dali selfie tayo!" Vice took his iPad and took a picture with her and posted it on his Instagram with a hashtags "selfie with the Popstar."

The plane finally took off. It was a sixteen hours plane ride. She took the opportunity to use that hours to rest. Pero she couldn't sleep. Hindi siya mapakali. Masama kasi ang loob niya na nag aaway sila ni Gerald. She kept thinking the last time they talked and the days before that. Why did he became cold at her? She's thinking she didn't even do anything to make him upset. She recall on the last time they saw each other until today. "Wala naman ako masamang ginawa." She whispered to herself.

"Baka siya meron," Vice whispered back answering her. He took off his eye mask. "Ang Likot mo! I'm trying to sleep!"

"Kung siya ang may nagawang masama bakit siya pa ang galit. It doesn't make sense."

"Baka kasi kinukulit mo!" He said as he ring the flight attendant. He whispered something to the flight attendant. "Alam mo Sars kapag lagi mo iniisip lagi ka magiging paranoid." Dumating ang flight attendant holding a tray of alcohol. "Thank you."