Chapter 3

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Nhila asked Gerald. They're having a meeting with the Star Magic bosses.

"Yes!" He smiled. "I have never been sure in my life until now. Thank you for the opportunity. All the kindness, support and love that you guys given me. I appreciate all of you. I know a simple thank you is not enough."

"Are you doing this because of Sarah?" Mr. Manahan asked.

There was silence in the room waiting for Gerald to answer.

He smiled widely and said, "Everything is for her. She inspires me in everything. But this one is actually for me."

"Good for you Gerald. I'm happy for you. Good luck on everything. I wish you all the best in life." Mr. Lopez shook his hand. "And if you ever need anything or change your mind don't hesitate to let us know."

"Marami pong salamat sa lahat!" Sabi ni Gerald sa pagtatapos ng meeting nila.

"Eeehhhh mamimiss kita!" sabi ni Nhila habang umayapos sa kanya.

"I'll miss you more!"

*******

"The controversial Mr. Gerald Anderson!" Intro ni Toni sa The Buzz.

"Welcome to the Buzz Gerald!" Tito Boy said.

"Thank you. Always glad to be here."

"Lets start with the very controversial ASAP incident!" Toni said shocked. "Nadulas ka doon eh! Hindi lang isa! 3 times!" Holding up her three fingers.

Tawanan ang mga nasa studio.

"Hindi ko alam pero kinilig ako doon! Grabe!" Toni continued.

"Gerald anong nanyari? Bakit ka nadulas?" Finally Tito Boy asked.

Gerald smiled. "It's simple. She's always in my head."

Tilian at sigawan sa loob studio.

"Sandali! Sandali Lang po!" Toni said. "Huy! Calm down everyone!" Tawanan na naman sa studio. "So ibig mong sabihin kaya ka na dulas ay lagi mo nasa isip si Sarah? So mahal mo pa ba siya?"

Biglang tumahimik sa studio.

"Before we go any further I wanted to do this interview live kasi ayoko I-edit ang mga sasabihin ko kasi this might be my last." Sabi ni Gerald.

"What do you mean? Parang makahulugan yan mga sinabi mo," tanong ni Tito Boy.

"I'll tell you in a bit but as far as my relationship with Sarah, you may ask? Yes. Mahal ko si Sarah. Alam ko siya na ang tao para sa akin. Para mahalin ng habang buhay."

Sigawan at tilian nanaman ang mga tao sa studio. Ang iba na paiyak sa tuwa. Yun iba ay naka ngiti Lang the whole time. Nakatutok lahat ang mga tao sa mga television nila. Trending na siya kaagad to all social network.

"Paano si Maja?" Toni asked bluntly.

"Maja is a good friend. I have nothing to say about Maja that are bad. She's like my best friend. Alam niya lahat. From beginning until now."

"Have you talk to her after that ASAP incident?"

"Yes. The next day I went to her house and we talked."

"How was the talk? What did you guys talk about?"

"We talked like matured people. SHe was shocked and overwhelmed by what happened. Hindi niya rin alam na masasabi ko yun. Kaya siya naging emotional kasi nagulat sya. I apologized to her and she gladly accepted. After that we are still friends till now. Sa lahat ng mga pinakita ko towards her are true. There's a point that I wanted to court her but it was clear to her that I am still hung up on Sarah. I didn't want to burden her by making her panakip butas. So we had an understanding."