Chapter 32

A/N:

Enjoy!!! I know you guys will!! Kids go play outside muna! Heeeheeeheee =) 😊😳

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"To Fred and Rachael! Cheers!" Sabi ni Gerald at the end of his speech.

Everyone that participated on the wedding rehearsal had dinner at Fred's bar restaurant. Family and close friends were also present at the gathering. It was a very light mood. Everyone are having fun chit chatting with everyone, having drinks and enjoying themselves.

The boys are over at the bar having drinks wearing their semi formal attire. Gerald who was wearing a simple white formal button up and black slack, stuck with Sarah who was wearing a tube white dress with black shoes. They were exchanging sweet nothings to each other. She swayed her long brown straight hair every time her boyfriend makes a sweet gestures. He's being touchy towards her and she's returning the same favor.

"Hoy hoy hoy! Tonight and the rest of the week is my week!" Sabi ni Rachael na wearing a ruffle white dress. Her hair was down and curled. "You guys are stealing my thunder!"

"Don't worry hon gusto mo lagpasan natin ang pagka sweetan nila," Fred said while he took his black blazer and hung it to the chair next to Rachael and kiss her cheek.

"Two more days hon. Mag hintay ka!" Resbak ni Shin.

Nag tawanan naman sila Gerald at Sarah.

"So tonight ang last na mag kikita kayo?" Tanong ni Sarah.

"Oo. Parang hindi ko na nga kaya eh! Ilan oras lang hindi ko makita siya eh parang mamamatay na ako!" Sabi ni Fred.

"Naaaakkkkssss!! Cheesy mo bro!" Biro ni Gerald.

"Ganon talaga! Diba Sars?"

She giggled and nodded.

"OMG RJ! You're in TV!" Sigaw ni Amy na excited.

Everyone looked and saw the commercial that Sarah and Gerald did.

"Oh my god Ge! You two look very good together!" Sabi ni KC.

"Babe akala ko next week pa labas ng commercial niyan? We just did it yesterday," sabi ni Gerald.

After the commercial Gerald's cellphone and so as Sarah's phone are ringing nonstop. When Sarah saw her manager's Boss Vic's number she quickly picked it up. She excused herself from the table. While Sarah gets sermons from her manager, Gerald gets loads of offers, wanting him to go back to acting. After a while bumalik na rin si Sarah. She let out a big sigh before she sat down.

"Everything okay Babe?" Gerald asked.

"It's nothing big. I forgot to tell Boss Vic na kasama ka sa commercial," she said.

"I don't have a contract with anyone why does it have to matter?" He said a bit disappointed.

"It's just a formality thing. The producer of the lotion company didn't inform my party that they will release the commercial this soon. It's not a big deal. Don't worry about it babe." Sabi ni Sarah.

"Grabe! You two look good together on screen!" Sabi ni Shin.

"First time seeing you on national TV! You're so cute!" Sabi ni Carly na tuwang tuwa. "Do you miss it?"

"It's just a one thing guys calm down!" He laughed.

"Did you guys have commercials together before?" Amy asked.

"Yeah. I believe it was for Jollibee right?" sabi ni Gerald.

"Right!" Sarah smiled.

"You guys are trending worldwide!" Sabi ni KC.