Chapter 13

*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why haven't you done all of this things?" Carly asked Sam while helping her pack some pasalubong on her balikbayan box. She was talking about the past weeks that Sam did with them. She only have a week left till she goes back to the Philippines.

"Because I was too sheltered. I have reputation to take care of. A lot of people specially the children, they look up to me," she smiled.

"Children you mean you're family right? Nieces and nephews or little siblings? Because Kace told me you don't have a family of your own."

"Sure!" Sam smiled.

Carly have this confused face. She's getting interested on Sam. Who is she really? "I know there's something mysterious about this girl that Kace haven't told me. I'm gonna find out!" She told herself.

Amy came back from the bathroom with a worried look.

"What's wrong?" Carly asked.

"It's RJ. He's acting weird again," She sigh.

"Again! Like last time weird?" Carly asked.

"Yeah! Like the time he came back from the Philippines. When he found out that "the love of his life" have already moved on beause he saw her on a date with a very good looking guy," Amy continued.

"Oh yeah! Hahahahaha he went crazy! Getting drunk here and there. Girls always in and out of you guys apartment. Didn't he almost got fired from his work because he's always late?"

"Yup! And now I'm afraid he's going back there again."

Sam was just listening to their conversation. "Gerald came back for me?" she asked herself. She cannot deny that she's also worried.

"Maybe he found out the love of his life is now married!" Carly said.

"Nooooo waaayyyy!! OMG! Maybe!" Dilat matang sabi ni Amy.

"What's her name again? The love of his life?" Carly asked.

Biglang kinabahan si Sam. Napatigil siya sa pag iimpake. Mag sasalita na sana si Amy ng biglaan nag ring and cellphone nito. Gumaan naman ang loob ni Sam.

"RJ! Where are you?!" Galit na sabi ni Amy! "Okay I'll be there!"

"What happened?" Carly asked.

"He's drunk again and talking nonsense!" Sabi ni Amy. "I gotta go. I'll see you girls later."

"A-Amy," nauutal na sabi ni Sam. "Can I go with you?"

"That's a good idea! Maybe you can talk some sense out of him!"

Nang nakarating sila sa front ng Bahay ni RJ nakiusap si Sam na Kung puede na siya na Lang muna ang kumausap Kay RJ. Amy said that it might be a good idea. She said to just call her when she needs help. Amy gave her spare keys to his house. When she got inside it was clean, but not until she found him on the living room floor sleeping holding their picture together. It was their candid picture during her Sarah G. Live production when they dance to "I Can't Stop Loving You" by Michael Jackson.

"Oh Gerald," napa bulong siya. She went to where is he. He tried to wake him up but he wouldn't wake up. She went to the kitchen to get ice cold water and a cloth to wipe him with. Once she started wiping him on his face he felt the cold and opened his eyes. He saw a beautiful face looking down at him. He weakly touched her cheeks and smiled.

"Come on Ge. Get up. Go to your room," malambing na sabi ni Sam.

"Sarah, why?"

"Why what?"