Chapter 38

It's a short one but Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As Sarah's teleserye coming to an end naging busy siya. Everyday taping and pictorials and TVC shoot and rehearsals. She's back to being busy bee. Although she's hatid at sundo ni Gerald she wanted him to just relax and stay home. Pinag bigyan naman siya ng asawa at nag stay home na lang si Gerald preparing for their up coming wedding. She comes home tulog na si Gerald and when she goes to work tulog pa rin si Gerald. It's been almost two weeks na straight ang work ni Sarah.

One night she came home na kita niya si Gerald na katulog na sa couch. She walked towards him when she saw the dining table was set up nice and the candles are melted. She felt really bad. She saw him wearing suit and tie. He must have prepared for tonight. She went closer to him and saw his face na nakasimangot habang natutulog.

She traced his face. "Ge..."

He slowly opened his eyes. He stood up. "Kumain ka na ba?" He asked her na parang naiinis.

"Ge..." She said sadly.

"Bakit ngayon ka lang? Akala ko the latest is 9? Anong oras na?" He started loosening his tie.

"Sorry... Ang dami namin scenes na kailangan tapusin tapos my dubbing pa. I texted you naman diba?"

"Yes you did! But you said you'll be home by nine! 2am na Sarah!"

"Sorry na... My phone died..."

"You could have use someone else's phone! Hindi mo ba na isip na meron kang asawang nag hihintay sayo? Ha Sarah naisip mo yun?!"

"Ge... Puede ba... Pagod ako. I don't want to argue right now! Parang hindi mo alam ang buhay showbiz!"

"That's not the point Sarah!" Sigaw ni Gerald.

"Eh ano?! Ano?!" Sigaw din ni Sarah.

"Hindi mo alam?! I've been waiting here sa bahay mo! Nag luto ako para i-surprise ka kasi halos hindi na nga tayo nag kikita! Malamig na yun pag kain! Ubos na yun mga kandila!" He ran his hands through his hair. "Hindi mo man lang ako na isip?! Hindi mo na isip na may asawa kang nag hihintay?!"

"Gerald puede ba? Pagod nga ako! Wala akong time para sa drama mo ngayon! Para kang babae!" She started walking away.

"Sarah!" He grabbed her from her elbow.

"Gerald na sasaktan ako!" Sabi niya na napangiwi sa sakit.

He let go of her. "God damn!!" He yelled in frustration. "Fuuuuccck!!"

"Ano ka ba! Stop it magigising sila Manang!" She yelled at him.

He took his car keys and headed for the door.

"Gerald! Where you going?!" She yelled.

"Mag papahangin!! Hindi ako makahinga dito!" He yelled back walk walking.

"Hindi! Dito ka lang!" She commanded.

"Try and stop me!" He glared at her and opened the door.

"SUNSET!!" She shouted.

He stop when he heard what she said. He looked at her. She looked really tired and naiiyak na. He slowly close the door behind him and lean against it. She slowly went upstairs to her room. He followed her lazily.

She went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. She let the water wash away her tears. After her shower she saw Gerald flipping channels sa TV na naka pantulog na. She was hoping that he's already asleep since its already late. She heard her stomach growl. She wants to eat but she's really tired. She's been tired lately.

Hindi sila nag papansinan ni Gerald. She doesn't want to lay down with him right now kasi alam niya galit pa rin ito. She passed him and left her room. She went to the kitchen looking for something to eat. She remember there food in the living room. She went and got one of the plate. She went back to the kitchen to heat it up. Then went back to the dining table to eat it. Gerald came down. He haven't eaten yet. He did the same thing and set his plate in front of her.

They ate in silence. All they heard are their utensils hitting the plate. They'll look at each other from time to time but neither one of them wants to say something. They both finished eating and just sat there waiting for each other to say something. She got up took her plate and his plate to the sink.

She went to the living to watch TV. She doesn't want to go up to her room yet because she knows Gerald is still awake. But Gerald went to the living room, sat on the other couch and played with his cellphone. She ignored him. Hindi niya namalayan na naka tulog na siya sa couch. She felt like she was floating in air. When she slightly opened her she saw Gerald's face. She held on on him 'till they reached her bed.

Gerald tucked her in and wrapped her in his arms. She hugged him and laid her head on his chest.

"I love you... Sorry..." She mumbled on her sleep.

"Forever... Asawa ko." He kissed her head.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Asawa ko... Gising na," sabi ni Gerald na hinihimas himas ang brazo niya.

"Hmmm... Anong oras na?" She hugged him tighter.

"Tanghali na kaya. Almost twelve na."

"What?!" Bigla siyang bumangon.

"Bakit hindi mo ako ginising?! I have a pictorial at 12:30!" She said na nag mamadali.

"I did! Ni yugyug pa nga kita. But you were in deep slumber!"

"Ate, I'm going to be late. Ka gigising ko lang kasi," she said on the phone talking to her handler. "Ha? Cancel? Oh okay. Hindi okay lang. Thanks bye."

"Ano daw?" He asked.

"Cancel daw pictorial ko meron emergency yun photographer."

"That's good! What's your schedule today?"

"Wala na. That was a big pictorial kaya it will take all day but canceled so I guess free day for me!" She smiled.

He smiled widely and carry her back to the bed. She squealed while Gerald tickling her. When he got tired her cuddled with her. He kissed her head and hugged her tightly. They stayed in that position for a while.

"Asawa ko? What do you want to do today?" He asked her.

She didn't reply.

"Asawa ko?" He looked at her at nakita na naka tulog na ang asawa niya.

"Ge?" May kumatok.

"Pasok," sabi niya na yakap yakap pa rin si Sarah.

"Ge..."

"Mom," he said. "Bakit?"

"Hindi pa ba kayo ba baba? Hapon na? Pa dating na sila balae."

"Naka tulog agad kasi si Sarah. Sige susunod na ako."

Lumabas na ang Mommy niya. He slowly slid off of Sarah. He saw how tired she is even when she's sleeping. He fixed the blanket on her and kissed her forehead. He took a shower. Sarah was still sleeping. Pinabayaan na lang niya ang asawa na matulog. He figured she really needed it.

He went down stairs and met with his mom in the kitchen. She's prepping to cook food for dinner. Sarah's family will be coming over for dinner at para pag usapan na rin ang kasal nila. He called them while Sarah was sleeping.

"Anak nag away ba kayo ni Sarah kagabi? Parang narinig ko kayo nag sisigawan." His mom said while chopping vegetables.

"Wala yun Mom. Tampo lang ako dahil hindi niya sinabi na late na siya uuwi tapos pagod pa siya misunderstanding lang. But we're okay," he smiled.

"Mukang lagi nga pagod si Sarah. Kawawa naman."

"I know. Buti nga na cancel pictorial niya. So ayun tulog pa rin."

"Why don't you wake her up, bring her food tapos patulugin mo ulit. Hindi pa siya kumakain. It's almost 3pm na."

"Asawa ko..." He whispered into her ear. "Babe..."

"Mmmmm..?"

"Alas tres na ng hapon hindi pa ka kumakain." He said. "Kain ka muna then you can go back to sleep."

She slowly opened her eyes. She stretched at umupo sa kama. Gerald place the food tray next to her. She looked at the food and all of a sudden didn't feel good.

"Okay ka lang? Do you want something else?" He asked her upon seeing her facial expression.

"Biglang sumakit at sikmura ko," she said.

"Maybe because you haven't eaten and your stomach is empty."

"Sandwich na lang babe. Something light."

"Okay. I'll be back." Kinuha niya ang tray at bumaba.

"Oh bakit mo binaba? Ayaw nya?" His mom asked.

"Sandwich na lang daw mom. She's not feeling well. And she doesn't look we'll either," he sadly said.

"Baka pagod nga." She started making sandwich.

"Almost two weeks straight siya nag work. I feel so bad. Gusto ko na siya mag quit!"

"Hmmmm... Pag usapan nyo yan mabuti. That's Sarah's dream...
you want her to quit?" She put the sandwich on the plate.

"Asawa ko... Here's yo-" he saw her sleeping again and slightly snoring. He put the tray of food on the study table. He leaned on her face studying it. "God, you're so beautiful..." He whispered to her face. He gently kissed her forehead, her nose, her lips...

She slowly opened her eyes. "Babe..." She whispered.

"You want to eat? I have your sandwich..."

She shook her head side to side. "I'm not hungry... Come lay with me."

Gerald laid next to her. She hugged him tightly, wrapped her legs on his, and hinihimas ang tiyan nya while her eyes are close. She put her hands under his shirt and started making circles on his chest with her finger tips. Napapangiti naman si Gerald.

"Asawa ka... What are you doing? Meron kang ginigising..." He naughtily said.

She stopped. She looked up. He winked at her and looked down. She looked down and saw his erection. He quickly got on top of her. He kissed her lips before she can talk. She let his tongue meet hers. He started rubbing his erection on her. Humping her dry.

"Babe... You're mom is here." She said while he blows small kisses on her neck.

"We'll be quick and quiet. Please?" He begged. "You started it!"

"What? I just hugged you! Paano-"

He kissed her lips again at hindi na natapos ang sasabihin niya. He quickly slipped his hand under her silk underwear. He rubbed her clitoris and found that she's already wet.

"Mmmmm... You're ready for me asawa ko..." He quickly pulled his shorts and her pajamas off.

He positioned himself to her entrance and without warning he slammed in her. She shriek in shocked. He covered her mouth with his hand.

"Ssshhhh...!!" He said

He continued to his deep thrust. She wrapped her hands and legs around him. He continued to pace. She started moaning under his hand. He increased his speed and they both came quick.

"I love you..." He said trying to catch his breath and collapsed on top of her.

"Forever... Asawa ko..." She said while panting.

After they took a shower they went down stairs together. She immediately saw her little pamankins na sinasalubong siya sa pag babaya. She gave each one of them a bear hug and showered them with kisses.

"Tita Sasa I miss you!" Sabi ng youngest pamangkin niya.

"I miss you more my princess," she said while she pinch her both cheeks.

"Pot!"

"Ate Shine!" She hugged her sister.

"You look different today?" Her sister said.

Napatingin naman si Gerald sa kanila ng marinig ang sinabi ni Ate Shine habang nakikipag kulitan with the kids.

"Paano?"

"Muka kang pagod. Hindi yun work pagod, a different pagod. Have you been eating? Payat mo na rin." She said. "Hoy! Ge! Pinabayaan mo ba tong kapatid namin?"

"Hindi ah! Siya! Siya lagi pagod to do anything! Ayaw kumain. Minsan masama pakiramdam," he explained.

"Lets eat guys!" Sigaw ni Ken na pumasok sa bahay ni Sarah with Yeng.

"Kenny! Ngayon ka lang!" Sabi ni Tita Vangie.

"Hi mom!" Ken and Yeng hugged her. "I have to pick up Yeng pa."

"Malapit wedding nyo I'm excited!" Sabi ng Ate Joanna niya. "Ready na ba kayo?"

"Always ready Ate!" Sabi ni Gerald. "I have took care of everything with the help of our very talented wedding planners of course!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She just finished her last ASAP before her wedding. Everyone bid their goodbyes and congratulated her for her up coming wedding.

"Sars meron lang ako kukunin sa next room. I'll be back," sabi ni Anne na kasabay ni Sarah lagi pag uwi after ASAP.

"Okay. Hintayin kita dito." She's fixing her bag.

There's a knock on the door. "Anne naman kumakatok ka pa!" She opened the door and she's very shocked.

"Anong ginagawa mo di-" she couldn't talk anymore. Her vision starts to blur.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

#TeamHpp hahahaha