Chapter 12

AN: this chapter is light and fun. It's GNO!! Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It has been weeks since the last time she saw RJ. She continued on to be just an ordinary person. She learned how to buy groceries and cook food. She did her own laundry, make her own bed and clean the house without asking anyone for help. She's so proud of herself. Tonight is girls night out. So, Amy and Carly decided to bring Sam to a lounge. At first Sam didn't want to because she's not into that kind of scene. And also she's worried someone might recognize her.

"Sam! You have to go! You need to let loose you're too innocent. It's gonna be fun!" Amy said.

"Someone might recognize me," she said not thinking they might figure out who she really is.

"What? Okay you are so mysterious! Who are you really? Is your name really Sam?" Carly asked.

"Okay fine! I'll go!" She stood up and punch her hands in the air like she's very excited hoping to distract Carly from asking more questions.

"Whoooooo! GNO!" Amy stood up while raising her hands in the air.

"Wait. What's GNO?" Sam asked.

"OMG! You really don't know this world. GNO is Girls Night Out! Whoooooo!!!" Carly jumped for joy and Sam joined her.

The girls went on their own to get ready. For lesbians Amy and Carly are such a girly girl. Amy wore a button up cream colored shirt and a black school skimpy skirt. She curled her blonde hair and light make up.

However, Carly went for a skinny blue jeans and a yellow sleeveless silky top. She tucked in her top and paired it with brown belt and a black stilettos.

When she saw them she felt a little insecurity. "Parang mag mumuka akong kawawa sa mga fashion style ng mga ito!" She thought to herself. She looked at herself in the mirror. She's wearing a black skirt just a little above her knee, a sleeveless button up cream colored top with diamond designs and a pair of Zara heels. She went for a light make up and a straight hair. She even wore a hair extensions to make her hair more longer.

The girls looked at her amused on how se can be so simple and yet so hot! "Classy but slutty! I love it!" Sabi ni Amy. Natawa na lang siya!

The girls went to Karma club and lounge. As soon as they entered they become heads turner. The club was dim and have black light and rays of lights. Loud music. Crowded people. They headed straight to the bar. Amy and Carly have this plan to make Sam really experience the club scene. They ordered the drinks for her. Amy is having sex on the beach cocktail, Carly is having hurricane and they have Sam the strongest mix cocktail, adios!

"Cheers!" They all shouted. Amy and Carly were looking at Sam while they sip on their drinks. They're waiting for her reaction to the drink. Sam made a face but nodded and smiled.

"What drink is this?" She asked them.

"It's called adios," Carly said out loud because the music was loud.

"It's good! I like it!" She yelled back.

"Lets all down it and get another one!" Amy said.

"Cheers!" Sam said.

They got their second batch on the same drinks. They decided to go on the dance floor and dance. Sam was feeling the alcohol in her system. She started feeling hot and her face is getting red. It's a new feeling of sensation she haven't felt before. She started to feel light headed.

"Woooooohoooooo!" She screamed and jumped while dancing.

"Now there goes the girl out of her!" Carly whispered loudly to Amy.

"How you feeling?!" She asked Sam.

"I feel.... Good! Lets dance some more!" She happily said.

"Do you know how to dance?" Carly asked her.

Sam looked at her and smiled, "watch and learn girls." She went in the middle of the dance floor and started dancing in the beat of "Back That Ass Up" and she really was backing it up. Carly and Amy was shocked to see how we'll she can move her body. She can dance to any songs. She dance gracefully and not messy at all. Carly's suspicions grew larger. Who is this person who lacks experiences in life, so sheltered and yet dances like Beyoncé?

The girls joined her and started dancing with her. Some guys started joining their circle. Sam lost her insecurity and she finally let herself get lost in the moment. A guy came from her behind and started dancing with her. She didn't care she just want to have fun. It's just dancing.

Amy and Carly saw her dancing with a guy. The guy started running his hands all over her. It didn't look right. It's every girls intuition to always protect each other. So, Carly and Amy started dancing with Sam pushing away the guy. Sam didn't notice what just happened she just continued to dance.

She was having so much fun! She didn't want the night to end. She's feeling a little bit more tipsy. But the other girls wanted to go because they still have work in the morning. "Okay but before we go can we eat? I'm really hungry!" Sam protested.

"Are you having the munchies?" Carly smiled.

"Munchies?"

"Yeah it's like another word for cravings. It usually happens when your buzzed or high," Amy explained.

"I want hamburgers!" She yelled and raised her both hands.

"In and Out it is then," Carly said.

They got home with burgers as their to gos. Amy decided to stay and sleepover since it was already late. Sam devoured her burger right away. Amy and Carly were getting ready for bed. Sam still have a lot of energy. She just doesn't know how to put her energy on. She decided to clean her bedroom while singing.

"Is that Sam singing?" Amy asked.

"I think so," Carly said. "She have a voice of an angel. It's so soothing."

The next following week she also learned a lot of things. With the help of Amy and Carly. They even went on a mini road trip to Lake Tahoe. They let her drive on the way there. She never tried long drive. Even though its spring time there were still some snow left. They went to the mountains to a ski resort. The girls taught her how to ski and snow board. They even play snow ball fight.

After their mini road trip, she bought some pasalubong for everyone in the Philippines. She have one more week left and she wants to make the best of it!

*~*~**~*~*~*~*