Epilogue

Epilogue:

I lined up on the starting line getting an incredible sense of déjà vu. It was the US Championships, but 6 years after I’d run the first. I glanced along the line and spotted Greta Joyce again, determined to head to victory. The gun cocked and I was off. I ran in steady beats, sprinting and putting all my training into practice. The last lap rounded up, I couldn’t even see around me, I ran.

That was the year I won Gold and was crowned the world record. My husband, Blake grinned proudly up at me from the side-lines along with my twins Marie and Cody, who had just turned 2. I glanced up again and spotted my little brothers Reece and Ryan both 6 and too busy troubling my mother to notice my victory. Newly married Mary Kate and Brendan waved at me frantically and I laughed accepting my roses and running towards them. 

“Renee!” I spotted Phoenix coming towards me his girlfriend and Marie’s little sister Missy hanging from his arm. They’d both just finished senior year and Phoenix was going off to college soon. I’d raised him ever since he was 13, more like a brother than a mom. We shared a house next to mine and Blake’s past college in South California.

“Hey boo!” he groaned as I kissed he’s cheek and I smiled at Missy “Treating him good?”

She nodded “Always Renee”

My god daughter decided to make an appearance then, Lia and Trenton’s daughter Chloe who just turned 7.

“You were great Ren!” I high fived her and rolled my eyes at my sister in law, Lou who was going through a very hormonal stage at 13. She managed a grin in my direction before turning back to her phone.  Staring around me I realised how lucky I was, lucky enough to have a family this big and caring. Lucky enough to be married to the most amazing man I knew, lucky enough to be me.

And that was all I needed.

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't be dis heartened! and DONT REMOVE FROM YOUR LIBRARY! I'll be asking extra scenes from places like their time in college, their summer, their wedding maybe? So yeah watch out...

And i just want to thank all my readers for your support and love you all dearly! Silent readers make yourself know! I would lvoe to thank you all personally...feel free to inbox me anytime. I may or may not be uplaoding my Bad Boy story about Triplets...depends on the support and if people will actually comment...Thanks a billion. 

if you want to write a scene yourself feel free to inbox me and i may post it on here for everyone!

Here's an extra scene just to say thank you and for now, goodbye. 

-viv

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“You must be Renee” I dropped the suitcase I had attempted to drag across my new dorm room and nervously turned around to see a petite girl with short muddy brown hair.

I nodded shyly “And you must be Beatrice”

“Please” she waved her hand “Call me Trish”

I nodded again smiling slightly “Hi Trish, when did you get here?”

She cocked her head to the side “I guess about a month now”

My eyes widened “A month?” I’d only just arrived at the University of Southern California that morning, with Blake and our parents.

“Yeah” she headed over to her bed “I live in Wisconsin, I kind of needed a break”

I nodded slowly “So what are you studying?”                           

Her eyes lit up “Pharmaceutical Science, I just love Chemistry and medicine and working with…” she trailed off “You probably don’t care do you?”

I laughed “No I do, carry on”

She laughed airily “What about you?”

“History and Sports” I told her “Joint degree”

She nodded “Do you know anyone here?” she suddenly looked scared “I haven’t met anyone expect my lecturer and some weirdo called Stan”

I laughed sheepishly “Er, yeah I’m here with my fiancée”

Her eyes widened “You’re engaged?”

I nodded and was interrupted by a knock on the door. Trish stood up and headed to the door and I proceeded to pack some of my clothes into some drawers.

“Renee, there’s a hot guy at the door for you!” I laughed and raced over, glimpsing a familiar muscular build. I jumped into Blake’s arms and he laughed “I missed you!”

“It’s been like an hour sugarplum” I didn’t reply simply attacked his lips with mine only pulling apart when we heard a clearing of the throat. I blushed slightly and grinned “ Trish this is my fiancée Blake, Blake this is Trish” they shook hands and Blake turned to me “Are you free?” I nodded eagerly and he laughed.

“I’ll see you later Trish” her reply was muffled as Blake dragged me to his dorm room. College was going to be great.