Chapter 22

Oooo la la me updated after only 3 days! i deserve extra comments for that, oh and A FOLLOW! ;) 

Enjoy! Coome t! Follow! Vote!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I woke up the next morning with a strong arm wrapped around my waist. Blake had decided to crash here as soon as we’d arrived back he’s excuse being “I want to be with my girlfriend”. We’d whispered to each other for most of the night discussing our childhood, talking about almost everything and anything.

“I didn’t know you could sing” I’d whispered as we’d curled up on my bed.

He’d scratched the back of his neck nervously “Only a little”

“Not a little” I’d argued “Your voice is beautiful”

“Your beautiful” he said “Yes I know, Mr Cheese”

I giggled “Yes that was beyond cheesy”

*

I turned around to face him and was surprised he too was awake “Hey”

“Hey” I murmured.

“Don’t freak out” he whispered “But it’s 10 on a Friday morning”

“Crap!” I sprang up from the bed rushing the shower “I’ll be 10 minutes!”

“Can I join you?” he asked jokingly

“If you want a black eye!”

I heard him laugh as I disappeared into the shower. I was 10 minutes as promised and rushed back into the room wearing only my underwear.

Blake raised an eyebrow and his ear tinged pink “Renee…”

“Yes” I grinned at him loving that I was making him uncomfortable.

He shook his head diverting his eyes “Nothing”

I stood next to him by the drawers and turned him to look at me wrapping my arms around his neck “You can look at me” I whispered

“You’re so perfect” he murmured capturing my lips in his. We moved back onto the bed before I realised I was straddling him, dressed in nothing but lacy black underwear. He fingered the lace and slipped his had under the thin material.

“Blake” I murmured “We’ve got to go”

“I don’t want to” he moaned

I giggled “Blake!”

“Fine” he huffed throwing on his t-shirt I grinned in victory threw on a pair of jeans and a tank top and followed him out.

We arrived at school attempting to sneak past reception. We both froze abruptly at the sound of a throat clearing.

“Miss Holland, Mr Heyworth come with me!” I gulped at the first sighting of our principal Greta Montgomery. She was English and was described as a dangerous, evil little woman. I glanced at Blake in panic and he squeezed my hand in silent reassurance. I forgot that he’d been in this situation many, many times before.

We sat in her office which was small and cramp and stank of cigarettes, her eyes pierced into mine briefly before finding Blake’s. She looked at our entwined hands in disapproval before narrowing her eyes.

“What are you doing at school nearly 3 hours late?” she barked

“Well Greta” Blake said coolly “It seems as though the alarm neglected to go off this morning so we were…”