Chapter 5

I know! It's  day late! I was busy but it's here! I just want to say thanks to all the comments, they really make my day! Make sure to keep reading and commenting!

Dedicated to TheMaximumOne for her support! Check out her sotry The Price of Perfection, it's amazing!

Shawty's like a melody,

In my head that I can't get out,

Got me singing like

NaNaNaNa everyday,

It's like my ipod's stuck on

Replay, Replay-ay-ay

Replay- Iyaz

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My next lesson was Home Ec. I made sure to get to the lesson earlier and pushed open the door to see Marie on her phone, legs swung on the table.

“Hey!” I chirped, sitting on her desk cross legged.

She grinned “How has your day been?”

I contemplated “Well I got hit on, beat the guy up, got paired on a school project with the bad boy, apologised and paid the boy I beat up, and was chased around the school for calling my friend ugly, you?”

She laughed “Home Ec is really easy to teach, give them some instructions and you’re done!”

I shook my head “Any leads?”

She shrugged “I was interrogated by my senior class about my age, they don’t believe I’m supposedly 24. Some of the guys seem like druggies”

I laughed “That’s rude Marie!”

She giggled along with me, and the classroom door burst opened filling it with another spew of loud seniors.

“I have you next” I told her, still happily perched on her desk and receiving weird looks “You better go easy on me”

She scoffed “I treat all my students with the same respect”

I laughed “I didn’t think you knew what respect was!”

She shoved me off the desk, earning a chorus of gasps.

“Isn’t that child abuse?” I guy asked at the back, making the others nod in agreement.

Marie laughed “Not when that child’s your sister it’s not”

The classroom broke out into chatter, obviously comparing our looks.

 We looked nothing alike.

“Now that I think about it” another guy pointed out “You both look like flipping models” there was a chorus of loud laughter and jeering, and I sat at the back, rolling my eyes.

Marie sighed and swung her legs unto her desk, showing off her long tan legs. That shut them up.

“Today” she said in a faux syrupy tone “We will be starting a project”

“Does it involve taking you to dinner?” the classroom broke out into laughter again and Marie fake smiled.

“God no, I don’t want to have to see that face across the table” I giggled along with the other students, as the guy blushed crimson.

“So, partner up, you’ll be expected to create a dessert, any kind…don’t care what type just make it edible” the class moved around, looking for someone to pair up with. I sat at the back, not expecting anyone to come up to me.