Chapter 33

Dissapointed with the comments...10 until i next upload? I just feel I'm not getting anything back i dont expect you to be like "OH IT'S AMAZING" give me constrictive critiscm, something i can work with. Sorry I'm having a crappy day, but seriously...anything. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Bonjour!” I grinned in reply at the overly cheery hotel bellman who seemed to have an infatuation with us as soon as we’d walked in.

“Zee Americanos is beautiful, no?”

Blake shrugged replying in fluent French. I stared shocked as they had a full blown conversation as I stood on the side with a half-eaten croissant in hand. It was early in Paris and they’d only just started to wake, I enjoyed watching the streets fill up with busy Frenchman as we waited to check in.

After Blake’s conversation with the bellman (whose name I found out was Pierre) Blake joined me on the sofa I was sprawled across.

“You know” I murmured “I didn’t think you could get hotter but speaking French…oo la la” I pretended to fan my face and Blake laughed shaking his head.

I joined him giggling “So what are we doing today?”

Blake gave me another one of his signature smirks “I think the question is, what are we NOT doing today”

*

Paris was amazing. We’d started off with a posh breakfast in a small local café Pierre had recommended before seeing the sights and enjoying a tour around the local square. Blake then decided to take us to a small showing just before lunch and even though I couldn’t understand a word they were saying, the acting was incredible.

We’d then wondered around aimlessly before Blake had taken me to see what I’d been looking forward to the most: The Eiffel Tower. I was somewhat glad we hadn’t gone in the evening where it would’ve been packed and I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy the amazing view.

“This is amazing” I breathed into Blake’s chest as he held me. We stood looking over the city and I was surprised it was getting dark already. Blake didn’t reply and I turned to look at him as he smiled down at me before pecking me softly. He reached into his pocket and produced a box, I tried not to burst into tears at the overly romantic but cheesy situation.

“You just had to didn’t you?”

“I couldn’t resist” he said producing a ring “Before you start panicking, I’m not going to propose”

I giggled but nodded anyway.

“It’s a promise ring” he explained “I want to promise to love you and to care for you and to some day take you as my wife”

I did start to cry then “Your such a soppy little…”

Blake laughed holding my cheeks and making me look at him “God I love you as much as I hate you sometimes”

I grinned “I love you too”

*

We returned to the hotel and it was then I seemed to notice the giant king sized bed decorated with rose petals.

I laughed “Pierre…”

Blake just shook his head amused heading for the bathroom. I slipped out of my t-shirt and shorts attempting to change quickly before I felt a pair of hands encircle my waist.

I squealed as he dragged me down to the bed capturing my lips in his “Renee, I love you”

I giggled against his lips wriggling slightly and reddening at his moan “Blake…” I deepened the kiss moving my hands the explore him suddenly conscious of my half naked state.