Chapter 4

I uploaded early! Not to mention this is 10 long pages on word! Thanks for the comments and reads, they encourage me to upload early :D

Comment! Read! Vote!

I need sunshine,

I need angels

I need, something good

I need blue skies,

I need, them good times,

I need, something good, yeah

Something good, something good. 

I need- Maverick Sabre. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  I examined myself in the mirror, sporting a white pair of skinny pants and Abercrombie and Fitch jumper. I wore brand new air forces, and had managed to get blonde hair long and wavy; I had on a subtle amount of make up and picked up my bag.

“Oh la la” Marie wolf whistled, speaking in a French accent “What belle has we got here? Want to get off my dear, no?” I laughed pushing her away, and examining her outfit. She had on a tight black dress, bright red lipstick with her hair thrown in a messy bun.

“I thought the dress code for staff was professional, not I’m going clubbing”

Marie threw me a look “This is professional! But if it’s one of the staff dealing those damn drugs then I might as well be prepared for a little seductress mode…” she winked and tottered off, no doubt looking for food.  I sighed and went after her, grabbing a piece of fruit and feeling my gun strapped inside my hoodie. Marie must’ve felt me touch it.

“Don’t bring it out, make sure you have you’re ID in case you get caught” I nodded at her, having gotten the same lecture from my parents before I left. “And put it in your locker if you have gym, no one can find it okay?” I nodded again huffing at her sudden parental mode.

“Shall we go?” we had both decided to head off with our separate cars, making an entrance as Marie had requested.

“Wouldn’t it be cool if you were like my mom or something? I think they’d all be so jealous…”

Marie’s eyes narrowed “I’m 19, I’m not going to be a mother anytime soon”

I shrugged “Who knows what could happen here?” I laughed at the look on her face, jumping into my car. I followed after her as before, and not long after we pulled into a parking lot, with students milling about, obviously not expecting new arrivals in the middle of semester. Marie screeched her Bentley into a teachers spot, and I drove into a student reserved car park, my music pumping loudly on the bass. They stopped to stare, and I sighed, not ready to be the centre of attention. I turned my music off, grabbed my bag and stepped out of the car, very slowly.

 Marie did the same, her Gucci glasses perched on her nose, looking like a flipping model. I scratched the top of my hair nervously, which ended up ruffling it, making the girls glare at me, in envy? I didn’t know. I heard a few wolf whistles, as expected, and met Marie at the entrance.

“That was something” I said breathing out

She laughed “I loved it”

“You’re a teacher remember” I scolded “You’ll get sacked if you go on any “dates”

She waved me off “I can be two people”

I giggled watching her get my schedule from the office, whilst signing herself in.