Chapter 30

I honestly think I'm on a roll! Uplaoding quite freuqently! I have kindly taken my time to write you a catch up. It's rubbish cuz it's seriously hard to try and explain 50,000 words worth of writing into a page so yeah...this chpater should inform you guys more so enjoy it! 

10 comments before my next uplaod? Love you guys

TTBB Story So Far:

Renee starts off in Florida as a trainee agent who disobeys orders and is therefore punished with a mission: Going undercover in a high school to find out the newest importer of drugs.

She leaves with her best friend Marie Austin and poses as her sister, whilst Marie becomes a high school home economics teacher.

She starts school as arrives in a brand new Austin Martin, the “it” girl of the school Mary Kate threatens her and remind her that she runs the school. Her twin sister Ashley apologises and offers to take her to home room. They become friends.

She was corned in the hallway by 3 “jocks” one named Trenton Cole who she beat up in the corridor for touching her.

Later she meets Lia and Cody, bestfriends who congratulate her before she sits next to Blake Heyworth in photography class and they are assigned as partners.

(And so I skip forward)

Later in the story she goes to a party where she is threatened by Jasper Simpson (Jinx) before following him in her car and finding a street fight. Blake ends up fighting with Jasper and she knocks him out when she spots a knife in his hand.  She takes Blake home.

*Further skipping*

Blake and Renee start dating after numerous dates a waterfall scene a car crash and a huge argument. Ashley disappears not long after.

Before this Brendan is discovered and Renee and Blake go to meet him.

They go back to bail him out once they realise he is being framed.

Renee is asked to come back home, but is then suspended from the agency and returns to Minnesota.

Whilst in Florida she spots Ashley whom she is beginning to suspect.

She is asked to ompete at an athletics chamionship in Illinois. 

enjoy the next chapter... 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The next morning I met Blake at the school gates, tired looks on both of our faces.

“Let’s just get the work and hit the road” he grumbled after pecking me good morning.

I yawned “Hmm”. We hadn’t gotten much sleep the night before, only falling asleep at around 3am watching films and planning our route to Illinois.

We walked up to school fingers entwined, still getting a few looks from those who still weren’t quite over our relationship. We had also, officially missed Brendan’s first day back and to say Blake was disappointed to miss the reactions, was an understatement .I was told 11 seniors fainted, and 5 were rushed to an Asylum after proclaiming they had seen a ghost. It took our Principal, Brendon himself…and the chief police department to explain the situation.

I dragged Blake along to AP Biology freezing in my tracks when I saw something that may or may not scar me for life.

“Is that…?”