New Authors Note*

Hi guys, 

You have zero idea how weird this feels, returning almost 5 years after this book began, now 20 years old, and reading all your beautiful comments and seeing all of your support despite the fact that I've been a ghost. 

It is the most humbling, and emotional thing ever. 

I love the fact that a lot of you loved this book, despite its many MANY (I mean oh so many) flaws. It was a sporadic result of an over reactive imagination, and I thank you so much for giving it a chance. 

After giving up writing for a good 5 years, thinking I was no longer good enough, I have decided to return possibly with even better, greater, more exciting content and stories. 

I will possibly post on here, but will most likely be posting on a new blog that I will create, and I would LOVE your support, with simply a follow or a share or just a read of a story. 

It is the most amazing thing to know I have the support of such amazing people who know nothing about me but continue to support me nevertheless. 

I will post the link of the blog very soon, so please make sure to give me a follow or add this story to your reading list so you don't miss the update!

Because who knows, maybe Taming the Bad Boy the sequel (or the re-write) will be hitting your screens very soon. 

Thank you so much,

LOVE always,

Viv Writes Books