Chapter 6

It's here! It's unedited so I apologize in advance for wrong grammer! Thanks to anyone reading, it means a lot! :D

Consider yourself, our friend

Consider yourself, part of the furniture

And after some consideration we can state

Consider yourself, one of us. 

Consider Yourself- Oliver Theatre Musical

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Good Morning my lovely ‘sister’” Marie said entering into the kitchen where I sat devouring a slice of toast.

“Whatever”. I was long beginning to tire of school, and it was only my second day. I now remembered why I opted to be home schooled.

She giggled “Aren’t you the cheery chop stick?” I glared at her, and studied her long red hair now tumbling down her shoulders in waves. Today she was wearing a pencil skirt and a turquoise halter neck. I gasped to see 6 inch peep toe boots on her feet.

“Are you mad?”

She looked at me confused “I’ve been asked that many times before”

I shook my head frowning “6 inch heels?”

“Oh” she bit her granola bar “They match perfectly with my outfit”

“Marie, you’re meant to be a 24 year old professional teacher, not a night club…”

She held up her hand “Hold it right there, I’m entitled to wear what I please”

I rolled my eyes “Fine, don’t say I didn’t warn you”

My attire was indeed deemed appropriate; I was wearing white denim shorts to show off my long legs with an orange tank top and purple blazer.

“Shall we?”

We got to school with minutes to spare, and I logged my bag along with me to my locker. I was surprised to find Ashley standing by it, a shy smile on her face.

“Hey”

“Hi”

“What you doing here?” I retrieved my books from inside and shut it turning to her.

“I just thought you’d want help to your classes” she babbled “But if you don’t then that’s totally fine, I can just…”

“That’d be great thanks!”

She looked relieved and her face lit up “Really? Well I think we have English Lit together so…”

I gestured forwards “Lead the way”

English Lit was my worst lesson, by far. The teacher was a grouchy woman a scowl permanently on her face.

Ashley sat beside me, and equally bored look on her face.

“This is horrible” I murmured lowly enough for her to hear.

She giggled “Trust me, this is her teaching on a good day”

I groaned “Seriously?”

Ashley nodded “I once contemplated drinking a few shots of tequila before I came into this lesson, to drown out that constant drone she calls a voice”

I laughed, but quickly turned it into a cough as the teachers eyes fixated on me.

“Oi!” she called “New girl!”