Chapter 25

Yeah I uploaded kinda late again...I've lost a whole lot of motivation for this story yet again but I'll finish it for the sake of all those who want me to and comment and sometimes vote. I want to wrap it up quite quickly so it'll be done in about 10 chapters...arw...

anyway, enjoy!

I woke up wrapped in a tight embrace, yawing and vividly remembering the night before. We’d pulled up at the only hotel we could find after an hours driving.

“Can we get a room?” I asked sweetly to the man at the desk who nodded gruffly and handed us a set of keys.

I looked at him confused “No payments? ID?”

“Do I look like I give a damn?” he sighed “Pay in the morning, I’ll give you rooms 345 and 355”

“I’ll share with Renee!” Brendan volunteered cheekily grinning at me.

Blake rolled his eyes “In your dreams…”

We trudged up the stairs tiredly Blake keeping a firm grip on my hand.

“You take room 345” I told Brendan throwing him the keys.

“Keep it down” he called after us and as an afterthought shouted “Oh and use protection!”

I blushed and shook my head, throwing my duffel bag in the corner and throwing off my shoes, I didn’t know why I was nervous but I fiddled with my hands avoiding making eye contact with Blake.

“You alright?”

I nodded.

“I won’t make you do anything you’re not ready for sugarplum” he said wrapping his arms around my waist “Don’t be scared”

“I’m not…it’s just…what if I want to?”

He shook his head without skipping a beat “Not until you’re ready”

“You don’t want to?” I asked slightly hurt my eyes watering “Oh, well goodnight…”

He tilted my chin, making me look directly at him “Of course I want to” he whispered “But it can’t be in some tacky hotel, when we make love it’ll be perfect”

I blushed at my stupidity “Okay”

“Okay?”

I nodded “I love you”

“I love you too” he mumbled kissing me softly “Now let’s get some sleep…”

I stretched careful not to wake a sleeping Blake, I tiptoed to the bathroom for a quick shower, grabbing my duffel bag. I re-emerged in under 15 minutes in my black lacy underwear attempting to look for my hair brush before Blake woke up. I head a wolf whistle. Too late.

I turned around smiling and a smirking Blake “Oh don’t mind me” he murmured “Just enjoying the view”

I laughed “I could say the same” he was bare chested, his perfectly sculpted abs beckoning to me, I looked away before he saw my crimson cheeks.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt going over to sit on his lap when I was done attacking his lips with mine.

“Where are you going” he mumbled in between kisses.

“I’ll go buy us some breakfast” I replied, kissing his chest “Won’t be long”

He groaned loudly “Don’t go!”

I laughed “I’ll be back!”

“Love you sugarplum!” he called after me.

I smiled as I shut the door “Love you too” I whispered to no one in particular.