Chapter 3

New Chapter, I decided to upload early! Dedication to Bowties_are_cool for an amazing cover! Enjoy

Comment! Read! Vote!

I'll make love to you,

Like you want me to,

And I'll hold you tight,

Baby all through the night,

I'll make love to you.

I'll Make Love - To You Boyz II Men

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"For God's sake Marie we are going to miss our flight!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" It was time to set off to Minnesota, and Marie decided today was the day to curl her hair straighten it, and repeat.

I sighed "What is the point of straightening curls?"

She rolled her eyes, tired of explaining her theory again "It makes my hair shinier and bouncier looking"

I shrugged "Sir Leonard wants to see us"

She nodded "You look nice" I looked down at denim shorts that made my legs look longer and slimmer, paired with a red Hollister graphic tee, a white light cardigan and red vans.

"Thanks" she was currently also sporting denim shorts, but was wearing a bralette showing off her toned stomach, piercing and thin cardigan.

We made our way to the kitchen where Sir Leonard sat with both our parents.

"Good Morning!" Marie said chirpily, while I just nodded my greeting.

"Good Morning girls" Sir Leonard smiled "Excited?"

"Always!" Marie answered, shoving a waffle into her mouth in a very un-ladylike manner. Sir Leonard turned to me expectantly and I shrugged.

"I guess a little excited"

My mother laughed "You've never been one to show emotion Renee"

I smiled at her wryly, and took in her tired appearance. She'd been working hard on her latest case, a murder this time. She had sad eyes, and I knew it was hard for her seeing me go.

"I thought you should know that you're identities don't need to be changed for this, so not to worry"

I sighed, relieved "Good, last time I got the name Angie. It was horrible" everyone laughed and Sir Leonard just chuckled.

"Have fun girls" Mr Holland told us whilst we began making our way out to the car.

"Make sure to be responsible, and whilst having fun, don't forget why you're there"

Marie and I nodded at my father's words, and climbed into the back of the cab.

"Everything you need is waiting in your new apartment" Sir Leonard said through the window "You will be sisters when you're there, understand?"

We nodded again, and watched our mothers clinging to each other and crying softly.

"Love you mom!" I called and she smiled through her tears. The car pulled off, and the anxiety built up in the stomach.

Marie grinned at me "Here we come Minnesota, here we come!"

"All flights to Minneapolis, Minnesota..."

"Oh thank heavens!" Marie cried, brandishing her Vogue magazine "It's about bloody time!"

I laughed "We didn't wait that long"