Chapter 14

Ah! I was so happy to see the reads and votes i've received! I'm a little dissapointed that I'm getting less comments :( e...

So why'd you come on over

Stop making a fool out of me

Why don't you come on over

Valerie

Valerie-  Amy Winehouse

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The next day, I was sitting in study hall, attempting to cram the last parts of European history into my head, when there was a knock at the door that broke me out of my thoughts.

A small girl stood at the door “Renee Holland? Principal Mailer would like to see you” I tried thinking of anything I might’ve done wrong but followed the girl to the office. Or what I thought was the office. I was instead, led to the back of the school.

“Er, where are we going?”

“Oh” she turned to me “I was asked by a boy to bring you here”

“Can I ask who it was?”

“Me” I turned to the owner of the voice and rolled my eyes “Blake, seriously?”

He nodded “Come on sugarplum, we’re going on an adventure!”

*

“Blake no!” I was screaming loudly attempting to attract attention “Rape! Rape!”

He laughed “It’s just one little ride sugarplum”

“Little? It’s touching the clouds!” he’d brought me to the funfair. I’d been ecstatic beforehand, but wasn’t so sure now. I was regretting letting him buy me a hot dog, the sight of the ride made my stomach turn.

“Please” he took my hand giving me a look “Please babycakes!”

“I thought I was sugarplum”

“Oh yeah, that’s what I call the other girl” I narrowed my eyes attempting to hide my hurt face.

He must’ve noticed “You know I’m kidding right?”

“Yes” but I turned my face away.

“Were you…jealous?”

My face flamed “No”

“Arw” he cooed, he then swiftly proceeded to pick me up, bridal style “sugarplum was jealous!”.

“I was not” I hissed stubbornly “Now let me down!”

“No!”

“Blake!”

“Renee!” I was long beginning to tire of this game.

“Fine, let’s just go on the stupid ride!” He grinned triumphantly.

“That’s my girl” I couldn’t help but smile slightly as he dragged me to the queue.

“That was amazing!” I gushed hopping around slightly.

Blake laughed “See? I told you so!”

I grinned up at him, subconsciously grabbing his hand “Hey, I want that snake!”

Blake scoffed “Go win it yourself”

I scowled “Quite the gentlemen aren’t you?”

He smiled smugly “In more departments than one”

I wrinkled my nose “Ew” I then proceeded to drag him to the darts game. I had perfect hand eye co-ordination and the man promised me two snakes if I could get 3 darts in one game. Blake laughed knowingly at his assumptions. I elbowed him the ribs.

“What’s this thingy?” I asked mock stupidly, twirling my blonde hair. Blake doubled over, laughing loudly.

The man smiled “Hey Blondie, if you even manage 1 dart I’ll give you 5 stuffed animals!”

I contemplated “What about the whole collection of Barbie’s?” I was thinking of Lou.

He grinned “25 Barbie’s if you manage it!”

I clapped “Wait, what do I do?” Blake stifled a laugh and I swear I heard the man mutter “Way to con a dumb blonde” I was fuming, and with one swift throw I hit bullseye. His eye twitched and he looked shocked for about a minute.

I smiled, dropping the act almost instantly “Now I believe you promised me 25 Barbie’s, seeing as I’m a DUMB blonde”

“BUT…but…”

“I want my payment!” I demanded.

He looked angry whilst stuffing his entire shelf in a black bag “Don’t come back” he spat. I smiled sweetly grabbed Blake’s hand and turned away.

“That was amazing” he said seriously.

I smiled “These are for Lou”

An emotion flicked through his eye “Thank you Renee” he entwined our fingers “How about some lunch?”

We sat in the same pizza parlour me and Marie had come to on our first day in Minnesota, whilst waiting for our orders.

“Wait, you used to do…ballet?” I was shrieking with laughter at Blake’s tale and his ears tinged pink.

“It’s funny how you don’t notice the part when I say, for 2 days!”

I giggled “I can’t imagine you as a ballerina”

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose “I don’t know why I even bother”

I smiled “When can I next see Lou?” I ask quickly, changing the subject.

He smiled softly “She’s back on Tuesday”

“That’s good” I say truthfully “Can’t wait to play with 25 Barbie’s!” we laugh, and watch as a different waiter comes to bring our orders. He’s a young boy who winks at me when he sets down the pizza.

“Anything else gorgeous?” I saw Blake’s eye twitch and shook my head at him.

“Well…” he trailed off pushing a napkin to me that I guessed had his phone number on “Call me”

Blake slammed his hand on the table “Can you not see who she’s with?”

“I…”

“Back off, and take your number with you”

“Sorry dude” the guy muttered “I didn’t know she was taken…” he walks off hurriedly and Blake settled back down, his shoulders relaxing.

I grin at him “Were you jealous?”

He looked up “No” he snapped.

“Blake…”

“Renee…”

“Arw, babycakes was jealous!” I gush.

He glares at me “I’m warning you Renee…”

I dropped the matter but continued smiling to myself. Blake was jealous. Ha.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hate this chapter, so sorry...

Next chapter is drama filled and i promise to upload soon if (hehe) i get a teensy tiny favour? Comment below !

Thank you!