EXTRA SCENE

I loved writing this, something about carrying on their story gave me joy! Enjoy these quite funny scenes!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Extra Scenes:

“Take a left!” I screamed as Blake tried to manoeuvre the car along a bumpy road.

“It’s impossible to do make-up in this car!” Mary- Kate huffed from the backseat. I rolled my eyes but smiled to myself. We were all slowly healing, I from the loss of Marie and Mary-Kate from losing her sister in the school fire. It was a week before Mary Kate headed off to England to study in Oxford. Brendan was going too. Blake wasn’t too happy at having his twin go to and live in a different continent, but he’d soon sucked it up.

“Seriously dude” Brendan shouted “We said take a left”

“Stop shouting at me” Blake snapped “I’m trying, okay?”

It was sad how Christina Perri’s voice was being drowned out by our constant arguing.

“It’s a weekend of camping guys” I told them “It’s hardly a luxury vacation in the Caribbean”

Blake smiled at me gratefully leaning down to peck me quickly.

“Eyes on the road” Brendan yelled frantically “Eyes on the goddamn road!”

Startled we sprang apart just about missing a tree.

“What kind of camping site is in the middle of nowhere?” I had to agree with Mary Kate as the GPS on our phone maps slowly started to fail us.

“A budget one that my stupid twin brother paid 50 bucks for!” Blake turned around seething slightly. I had to agree. Any campsite that cost less than my weekly shopping was bound to be dodgy.

“It was $55 actually” Brendan cried incredulously “And the pictures were pretty convincing!”

“Let’s just leave” Mary Kate suggested “We have 2000 bucks between us, I’m sure that could get us a weekend somewhere nice!”

“But what about my $55?” Brendan shouted over the roar of the engine as Blake got the car stuck in yet another mini ditch.

“I’ll pay you back” I snapped “We actually had enough money to book a holiday somewhere nice and you decided to “treat us” I put air marks around the “treat” hoping to emphasise how stupid Brendan’s decision was.

“Fine” he snarled clearly angry.

“Look” Marie Kate reasoned obviously trying to appease her boyfriend “We’ll  go to the stupid campsite and then we’ll go somewhere nice, we’re only an hour or so away from Vegas!”

Blake considerably brightened and I scowled “No strip clubs”

“Of course not” he replied hastily turning to glance at Brendan who looked considerably defeated.

“I don’t believe you” Mary Kate hissed “You’d rather go and watch skinny girls waltzing around in nothing but their underwear”

When they didn’t answer I glared at Blake “You are joking me right?”

“Of course we are!” he said “We only wanted…”

“Well you can have them!” Mary Kate huffed, opening the door of the car.

I agreed hopping out of the passenger seat and following Mary Kate out. We ignored their cries of protest and walked into the forest.

I sighed “Do you think they were being serious?”