Chapter 28

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Training

{Rin's POV}

I still had yet to get used to seeing Orphia with white hair. It was something that would need to grow on me.

"I don't want to!" She whined. Yukio was trying to talk her into joining class again. But she sternly refused claiming that would put her in the 'Mephisto Zone' as she called it.

"Oi. Food abuser! You're back at it again!" I laughed. She looked down at her onigiri defeated.

We were going to start training soon. Now the Vatican and every exorcist around knows who we are which is a little bit nerve wracking to be honest.

Though it didn't seem to bother Orphia that much.

"Hey. I know! When this whole kicking Satan's arse thing goes down, can I at least do something to Mephisto?" She asked.

Yukio glared at her with aggravation.

"You should be thankful. He lifted the seals inside you. Now you actually have the strength to do something."

"Ouch. My demon feelings. I still have those you know. And that was pretty low for you." She complained tossing her mutated food in the garbage.

You've done worse though.

I couldn't help but smile at her rudeness. Sure he had a point, but this is Orphia. The same girl we've known since he found her on that rooftop.

<>

Orphia found my training hilarious. In front of me was a huge sack of candles.

"You need to learn how to control your flames." Yukio lectured for the millionth time.

Yet, Orphia sat on the ground staring at her familiar like it was evil. The poor dog had no idea what he got himself into.

"Orphia, I want you to... uhm... try to do the same thing." Yukio smirked.

"I'll show you controlling my-"

I grabbed her wrist cutting her off. Sure Yukio was a softie, but when he got angry he was something to fear. Orphia grumpily sat down and placed three candles in front of her.

I could see her glaring at them intently.

"Wait how am I supposed to light candles with lightning?! They're just going to melt on impact!"

"Try it anyway." Shura laughed. Orphia muttered curses to herself and flicked a candle over. I noticed the small spark of lightning before the candle launched straight into my face.

"Yukio did you see that?!" She yelled amused with her own action. I rubbed the spot where I was hit.

This is the most annoying training ever.