Epilogue

"And so, the twin brothers, gathered with their friends to celebrate their happy ending."

The young girl sat perplexed processing the story every step of the way.

"But, it wasn't a happy ending. What about Orphia?"

The woman smiled at the child.

"She had her wish too. Once Gehenna gate was destroyed, Satan was sent back inside, right to Orphia's doorstep. The young demon, now extremely powerful from her parents demise, turned Satan into one of her lackeys. He would serve her for centuries to come."

Bells echoed in the distance making the young girl smiled with glee. Her silver hair bouncing as she ran off to school.

"Be careful!" The woman waved after the girl. She soon realized the silence around her and travelled deeper into the building, opening an old door with a simple golden key.

She remembered the day he had given it to her as a present.

"This key can lead you to me, no matter where you are."

She stared at the keyhole hesitating. Would he still remember her? Would he get sad? Would all the horrors of his past come rushing back?

Sucking up her fear, she pushed the door open and took in the scene.

"Yukio! Stop lecturing me!"

"I wouldn't have to if you would just freaking study for once in your life!"

A small dog jumped between the two boys' feet. A blue collar around his neck with the name 'Julius' engraved on the tag.

The dog soon spotted the woman in the doorway and raced up to her with such enthusiasm he tripled in size.

"I'm home." The woman smiled tears in her eyes. Yukio and Rin looked up from their books and froze in their steps.

"Orphia..."