Chapter 41

Chapter Forty-One: Revelations

{Orphia's POV}
Two days after drop of Messiah

"You cannot comprehend the scrutiny you are under Mr. Pheles!" The Grigori yelled. I stared down at my wrists bound together with seals and chains.

I look like a fugitive.

"I understand-"

"Silence! Orphia. Since the incident, you have absorbed Satan and became his vessel. In return he is under constant lockdown and his cursed flames are suppressed." The Grigori read off a report.

"Yes. Though at the cost of my seals. The every ones that I had carved into my own flesh have been healing due to his regenerative ability. Once the seals are gone I cannot contain him much longer." I stated.

They whispered amongst themselves thoughtfully.

'She's a threat to us all'

'This child just saved us the hassle of killing Satan though'

'She must be imprisoned'

They're thoughts were all similar.

"I have a proposition. Banish her to Gehenna until the circumstances are better. In that way, Assiah is safe and Satan is detained." Mephisto sneered.

He would gladly throw me under the bus to save his own skin. Banish me as a martyr rather that him a deceiving manipulator.

The next day I was forced into the other world. A mirror image of Assiah only gloomier.

Gehenna is all the dark and evil in the world. Danger lurks around every corner. The only was to survive is to be the strongest.

"Well if it isn't my dear cousin Orphia." Astaroth smirked. I glanced over the King of Rot looking for something more entertaining.

"I hear you got exorcized quite quickly for one of the great Kings. You should be ashamed of yourself." I teased pushing past him.

He grabbed my arm with a serious expression.

"Keep an eye out for yourself. There's a target on your head for people who want Satan back. Also, there's one more thing that has me intrigued."

Astaroth gestured to an old door with chains and seals covering it.

"There's a rumor going around that someone wants to revive The Impure King."