Chapter 6

Chapter Six: Mysterious

{Orphia's POV}

I guess i had fallen asleep on the way to the academy because when I awoke the hunger hit me like a brick to the stomach. I cried in pain until a guard came into the room I was in looking less than amused.

"Shut it" he growled. I flipped onto my hands and knees and hissed at the man like a child.

"Im hungry get me food or else" I retorted back. His eyes were filled with disgust until the giant doors behind him slid open.

"My dear Orphia how are you doing today?" The roach smiled.

"Hungry. Can I get my point across to anyone?! I need food now!"

Mephisto glared at me the same way the guard did.

"Please" i muttered. His complexion took a full spin and he walked out smiling with the guard in tail. Flopping on my back I took in my surroundings. Old paintings, books of exorcism and other acts to tame or kill demons,and a katana mounted on the wall above the door.

I swear I had seen it before. The intricate designs on the hilt as well as the curving and criss-crossing of the guard. Not to mention the blade itself. It was smooth with a reddish hue when it glistened in the sun.

"Recognize it?" Amaimon chuckled. I had just realized how close he was. I fell of the bed in surprise and hit the ground with a hard 'thud'.

"You do realize I'm still in pain from than night. Floors aren't helpful" i groaned.

He just looked at me like I was about to tell him the world was ending.

"The katana" he whispered, "do you remember it?"