Chapter 8

Chapter Eight: Tables Turned

{Yukio's POV}

It was getting late and Rin still refused to do his homework. I looked out the window at the full moon. It was so quiet outside.

CRASH

I take that back. Rin looked back at the door startled. I turned around and saw Orphia.

"W-We thought you were dead" Rin whispered. She seemed different. Her horns were longer and her eyes a bright piercing red. She also held a long blade in her firm grip.

"Just putting it out there, you assholes owe me SO MUCH FOOD" she yelled punching us in the face.

<>

I rubbed my nose and glared at the demon scoffing down all the food we could afford. I had so many questions but based on how she is demolishing her food I decided to wait.

"So" she cleared her throat "what brings you guys to an exorcist academy? I assume its unveiled that your brother is you know my brother too technically" she smirked.

Rin hissed behind me.

"Chill out. I mean no harm to you two at least" she uttered leaning back against the door she had burst through moments earlier.

"Then who are you targeting?" I questioned. She sneered and pointed down at the blade

"Present from down below. Dad made it so I decided I shall slay him with it" She announced holding the sword in the air like some hero.

"Watch where you swing that. Its not exactly a stick" Rin growled.

"You should talk. Nearly cut me in half back home" she retorted. I enjoyed their banter even though it could be on a better topic than who almost stabbed who.

"Well Orphia what's your plan? Assuming you have one anyway" I laughed.

Within a split second the tip of her katana was centimeters away from my throat.

"Don't you think you are at a bit of a disadvantage?" She smiled. I shrugged and aimed my gun at her forehead.

"I say its anyones game" I stated.