Chapter 7

Chapter Seven: Memories and Melodies

{Orphia's POV}

I grimaced and images surged through my mind. I had to try and comprehend what the deal with the sword was.

"Look further" he demanded. I was starting to get dizzy from the concentration. I skimmed over every detail of the weapon, hilt to tip.

"The glow" I muttered. Amaimon perked his head up with excitement. I stood up and glided my fingers along the designs before taking it off the hooks.

"Now now, no need to be hasty" he laughed nervously. I narrowed my eyes at him and continued studying.

"The blade's name is Arisha" a voice sighed. I spotted cousin Mephisto at the door with arms crossed over his chest. I raised an eyebrow to him.

"When you were in Gehenna your parents got a master weapon smith to create a sword that could contain the demonic powers of satan himself although that was not Arisha's purpose.

"What are you implying?" I growled.

"Sweetheart your powers are sealed in that blade. It's why your defenseless against satan or even my guards" he smirked.

I looked at the katana and held it downward in front of me. The glow intensified and Arisha was able to levitate on her own. I placed my palm on the end of the hilt and focused on the radiating energy.

The light began to pulse along to my heartbeat like a song. I could feel the power slowly creeping back into my body. It was rejuvenating to say in the least. Like some part of me that was missing was finally back at last.

I opened my eyes and gave a wicked grin.

Before they could realize or react in time I bolted out of the room and out a window in Mephisto's office.

"Sorry to be a pain but I have more pressing matters" I yelled back at the building.

Once I landed on the ground insanely hard, I realized that the pain of the impact never registered. Scanning the area, I spotted one of cousin's secret doors to the cram school.

I pulled a key I stole off a guard and pushed open the door to a large hallway.

"Well this may take some time" I groaned to myself.